Captivating killing beauty

[ WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MURDER AND BLOOD SCENES WITH ABUSIVE WORDS]

Helen dismounted her trembling horse, securing it loosely to a nearby tree and whispering words of reassurance before hurrying towards the source of the scream. Darting through thickets and leaping between tree branches, she soon arrived at the subjugation team's campsite, where the ominous roars of approaching evil beasts filled the air. With determination fueled by the wind at her back, Helen hastened her pace.

[Evil beasts descended upon the knights from all sides, catching them off guard with their coordinated assault. Despite their initial shock, the knights rallied to defend themselves, engaging the ferocious creatures in a battle for survival. The Duke, displaying unparalleled skill, swiftly dispatched the monsters, his blade finding its mark with lethal precision.]

[Drenched in the azure flames of his elemental power, Brakinson Carter, his dark hair and piercing blue eyes illuminated by the mesmerizing glow, commanded the battlefield with authority. "Step aside, lest the flames consume you," he warned, his voice cutting through the chaos.]

[As the knights fought valiantly, their efforts were hindered by the relentless onslaught of the evil beasts. Though some attempted to sever limbs with conventional weapons, they soon realized the futility of their efforts against foes untouched by elemental power. Those skilled in water manipulation provided aid to the wounded, while earth elementalists like Paul employed their magic to temporarily restrain the beasts, albeit with limited success.]

[Despite their best efforts, the beasts proved formidable adversaries, breaking free from Paul's earthy restraints with ease. Undeterred, the Duke pressed on, his blue flames incinerating anything in their path, clearing the battlefield with each sweep of his blade.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An ogre charged toward Paul, intent on disrupting his concentration and preventing him from deploying his earth elemental power. With no time to evade the attack, Paul focused on creating more earth traps to ensnare the approaching beasts. Sensing the imminent danger, the Duke swiftly intervened, rushing to Paul's aid and cleaving through the ogre's neck with a single decisive strike. As the creature's blood mingled with the blue flames, signaling its demise, another ogre, its mate, lurched forward from behind, poised to crush the Duke.

"Be vigilant, My Lord! Behind you!" Paul's warning came too late for the Duke to evade the impending blow. In that moment, as the specter of danger loomed large, the Duke's thoughts turned to the safety of his loyal knights, realizing that his own survival was crucial to theirs. Desperate for salvation, he yearned for intervention, a plea echoing silently within him.

Then, in a rush of wind, a slender figure soared through the air, swiftly severing the ogre's raised arms with the speed of a tempest. Seizing the opportunity, the Duke pivoted and swiftly dispatched the creature with a single stroke, separating its head from its body. As the slain ogre crumpled to the ground, the Duke scanned the surroundings, his gaze drawn to the figure perched atop a nearby rock.

Adorned with shimmering white hair and wielding a gleaming blade, the mysterious savior locked eyes with the Duke, their crimson and navy blue gazes meeting in a silent exchange. With a smirk, the enigmatic woman descended gracefully, her flowing hair catching the moonlight as she landed among the battling knights. Each movement she made seemed to dance with elegance and purpose, captivating all who beheld her.

Mesmerized by her lethal grace, the Duke watched as she unleashed her wind aura, effortlessly slicing through the limbs of the monstrous assailants. Inspired by her prowess, the morale of the knights surged, emboldened by the presence of this formidable ally who dispatched their foes with unmatched skill, unaided by the familiar blue flames.

As the battle raged on, the Duke found himself drawn to the mesmerizing figure, observing in awe as she wielded the wind element to carve through the thick hides of their adversaries-a sight unlike any he had witnessed before.