I didn't feel like slicing thumbs.

[ WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MURDER AND BLOOD SCENES WITH ABUSIVE WORDS]

Samson  and Jeffery in another room.-
"Jeffery, who is count Lawrence and how do you know him?" Samson asked." this young girl is a true beauty. How do you know her?"

"I have no idea who is count Lawrence, but I don't want to miss a chance to help this lady." Jeffery said smiling broadly.
"Haa! You will help? Do you think I don't know your intentions? Don't even think about making her yours alone when I am here." Samson spoke angrily
Both of them did not want to lose their chance to make Jennifer Lawrence, a naïve young girl their next prey.
After arguments they decided that first they will escort Jennifer and then they will share her equally among themselves.
"By the way did you hear the news of a murder attempt last night?" Jeffery asked Samson.
Samson looked outside the window and spoke" yes, someone tried to murder a village elder. I still don't know who the victim was. Anyway it is better to be cautious."
They did not know what had happened to baker, Mr. Roy. They never guessed they would be the next victims.
"Well being cautious is right, but I don't think a weak and young girl like Jennifer will be a threat to us." Jeffery spoke laughing. "Maybe she should be careful of us, poor young girl. Haahaa"
Everything they were speaking was clearly audible to Helen.
Helen had a talent to hear anything, even if it was far, with the help of wind element.
Poor Jeffery and Samson, they still don't know who is the real prey.
After some time, Jeffery and Samson came back.
"Sorry for making you wait, Lady Lawrence." Samson apologized
"It's okay it's okay. I enjoyed the tea and snacks." I smiled and spoke.
Jeffery and Samson were now sitting on the couch.
The day was slowly coming to an end. Darkness was slowly covering the bright rays of sun.
It was almost time for my plan.
Jeffery spoke taking a sip of the drugged tea.
"Young lady Lawrence, I am happy to escort and guide while you stay here. Mr. Samson will also help you if you need him."
"Yes yes, you just need to let me know if you need something." Mr. Samson agreed to him, while Jeffery was smiling.
"Ohh my! Sirs you both are so sweet. Thankyou for your help. I would have suffered a lot without you both .
To commemorate our happy cooperation I would like all of us to eat some sweets." I offered them the drugged cookies, by making this excuse.
"Haahaa sure sure." Both of them ate the cookies.
I stood up from my seat. Jeffery and Samson now looked confused. I walked towards the door and closed it.
Jeffery asked me "what is it young lady, why did you close the doors?"
"Ohh nothing, sir. Does this window lead to the manor's back side?" I asked walking towards the open window.
"ye.... Yes. Wai…. Wait why, why can't I see clearly. Why is my vision get getting blur…?"Jeffery couldn't complete his sentence. Numbness took over his whole body.
It was the same for Samson also.
They could feel and know their surroundings, but couldn't speak, walk or open their eyes.
The drug was already taking effect.
"haaaa haaa, finally I can now do my work." I said laughing.
The guards were away. Now there was no one to protect these filthy men, who were augmenting to own me.
I pushed them down from their couch. They were now on the floor.
I wore my glows and ripped of their dress.
"haa, wearing nice dress? What is the use to cover yourself when your thoughts are so filthy and disgusting?
How, how many families did you all destroy, just to enjoy a moment and to satisfy your dirty desire?
Did you think, you won't suffer any karma?" I asked them chocking their neck.
The anger and frustration that was pent up, listening to their talk was now being released.
You both will suffer the same fate as your other two friends.
I opened their mouth and sliced of their tongues, so they could never talk with their mouth again.
Ripping off their pants I sliced of their 'third leg'/'main pivate part'.
It was a punishment fit for people, who harassed other girls and women.
A person who enjoys through other's  suffering had to be punished.
They tried to wriggle in pain, but it was in vain.
The numbness powder, stopped them from all movement and blocked their voice.
Even after slicing off, and giving them pain, I  was not satisfied.
I wanted to do something for the carriage man's  daughter's sake.
I cut of their eight fingers, leaving out the thumb.
[I didnt feel like cutting off the thumb.]
I whispered into their ears.
Your other two friends also had similar fate.
Never ever try to harass anyone else, you filthy animals.
Being a Human is blessing because we have the ability to be kind and use our wisdom.
The day you stop doing that both, you will be considered lower than an animal.