Lusav- Bond

Reaching the manor, I called out for a maid, my voice echoing through the spacious halls. "Take him to freshen up," I commanded, my tone carrying authority. With cautious hesitation, Lusav followed the maid, feeling a mix of curiosity and trepidation. After a refreshing bath and dressed in immaculate garments, he emerged, resembling a young noble with his golden hair and sapphire eyes. Lusav's transformation was remarkable, and his beauty couldn't go unnoticed.

"Come, sit here," I beckoned him to the grand dining hall. We shared a meal in silence, the atmosphere pregnant with intrigue and unspoken words. I dismissed the maid, while Lusav received a summons to my private quarters.

"Yes, young miss. I will prepare a room at the east building for this young man," the maid responded dutifully.

"Very well, see to it," I replied with a hint of authority in my voice.

Lusav entered my room as instructed, his nerves betraying him. "Do you have any pain anywhere?" I inquired, my concern evident in my voice.

Lusav shook his head, indicating no discomfort. However, I couldn't overlook the bruises adorning his skin. Determined to ease his discomfort, I motioned for him to sit and assured him, "Now that you are one of my people, there's no need to feel shy or fear me." Tenderly, I applied ointment to his bruises, causing Lusav to flinch involuntarily.

"Don't be so tense; I won't harass you," I reassured him, my voice gentle and calming. "You can go and rest now. The maid must have prepared a room for you."

Lusav blushed and stammered softly, barely audible. "T-thank you..."

"Pardon?" I inquired, seeking clarification.

"Thank you," Lusav repeated, his blush deepening, before hastily making his exit from my room.

"He is still just a child," I mused, a smirk playing on my lips.

[Lusav's point of view]

I had once been a young beggar, tossed around like a pawn by noble ladies seeking their amusement. After escaping from those repugnant insects called nobles, I fell into a life of slavery and abuse. When all hope seemed lost, she came to me and purchased my freedom. I expected her to be just like those depraved noble ladies, but she treated me differently, with kindness. She tended to my injuries and now offers me a decent place to sleep. Though I can't fathom her true intentions, I am grateful. There is no trace of the repugnant gazes I've grown accustomed to from her.

"She is a good master," I whispered to myself, my cheeks flushing.

The following day, I woke up and proceeded to greet my father. "Helen, my baby, I heard you brought a servant back. If you need anything, just tell your daddy. I'll make it happen for you," my father offered, his love and support evident.

"Thank you, Dad," I replied, gratitude lacing my words.

My first act was to command the maid to restrict access to my quarters, leaving me secluded as I worked diligently to concoct an antidote for the poison I had acquired from the herbs.

Meanwhile, Lusav waited anxiously outside my room, eager to meet his new master. When he heard my gentle voice, I instructed the maid to grant him entry.

Lusav slowly pushed the door open and stepped inside, his eyes brimming with loyalty and devotion. "Oh, my boy, how was your rest?" I inquired.
"It was a restful respite, thanks to you, Master," Lusav replied, a faint flush tinging his cheeks. Even in the gaze of the Queen of Death herself, he exuded an undeniably charming aura.

As Lusav's inquisitive eyes fixated on the object cradled in my hands, I couldn't help but discern his curiosity. Sensing an opportune moment to confide in him, I spoke cautiously, my words carefully measured. "Ah, this herb I procured yesterday has a clandestine purpose. You must vow to keep this knowledge strictly between us. You see, I have fallen victim to poison, and this precious herb holds the key to my salvation."

I meticulously observed Lusav, scrutinizing his mannerisms and speech. Despite the tribulations he had endured, an uncommon innocence and sincerity emanated from him, tenderly resonating with my own heart. It was akin to a fragile blossom blossoming amidst the encroaching shadows, and an unyielding urge to shield him from the darkness that had once engulfed my existence enveloped me.

With utmost delicacy, I entrusted Lusav with the vial, its contents a precious antidote to my affliction. His eyes widened, a medley of astonishment and determination reflected within them. "I bestow my trust upon you, Lusav, to safeguard this secret and aid me in navigating the treacherous path that lies before me," I conveyed, my voice bearing a poignant fusion of vulnerability and commanding presence.

Lusav earnestly nodded, his loyalty unwavering. "Master, you can depend upon me. I shall protect your secret with my very life," he pledged, his voice resolute and steady.

In that fleeting moment, a bond commenced—a connection woven between two souls destined to confront the perils of an uncertain destiny. Little did we fathom that our entwined fates would lead us along a treacherous course rife with trials and sacrifices.

To be continued...