Mr. Samson

Walking to the next room, it was warm, but stuffy. The windows were not opened. There was no breeze or good air ventilation. The room was dark, covered with thick brown curtains.
Kenny showed me the couch, which was made of wood and cushioned with polyester fiber. A table of sweets, pastries and tea was served for me.
Kenny stood beside me, waiting for her master. The table was set by another servant, by the order of Kenny.
"Young Lady, please enjoy this tea and snacks. Master will be here soon." Kenny spoke with a smile.
I sat on the couch and took the cup of tea served.
It was warm. I sipped onto it.
The tea was fragrant and sweet. In capital, noble prefers bitter-sweet tea over sweet tea. As I was enjoying the tea leisurely I heard heavy footsteps rushing down the stairs.
I immediately knew it was Mr. Samson, who is eager to see his young guest.
I continued to sip on my tea and took a cookie to eat. The cookies had small amount of numbing powder that would make a person weak. As an elemantalist and someone who had already ingested the all poison antidote herb, I knew that the numbing powder would have no effect on me.
The cookies were sweet crispy and chocolaty. I loved them.
Soon the door opened and a man in his late fifties entered. He was wearing a suit and holding a stick with his right hand. He was bald, but tried to cover his bald head with a brown wig. I could understand it was a wig because he rushed down in a hurry hearing about the young guest and forgot to fix the wig properly. (An idiot)
He was short and fat with a bulging tummy.
"Greeting young lady, I am Samson. The person you were looking for." He introduced himself with a broad smile.
Now was the time to start my plan.
I stood from my couch and greeted him with noble etiquettes.
Mr. Samson, and his guard who was standing behind him blushed seeing Helen who was now a blonde innocent girl looking graceful and elegant while  greeting.
Helens red ruby eyes, gave her an enchanting look that would draw anyone towards her. This was the first time for Mr. Samson to see such a beautiful young girl.
Without knowing the real identity and motive of Helen, Mr. Samson thought Helen was just a young girl walking into his hands.
In truth, for Helen Samson was just a criminal who deserved to be punished.
Helen smiled and with a voice that sounded like honey for a gruesome bear she spoke "I am Miss Jenifer Lawrence daughter of count Lawrence. I am sorry for visiting without prior notice."
Helen was an expert to disguise herself as a sheep while she was the true tiger, with power to kill anyone.
"Haahaa, it is okay young Lady Lawrence, I always invites my guests in and serves them with all my heart." He told laughing and came, sat on the couch next to me.
"So my Lady what is your business her? I heard from my guard some details, but I would like to hear it directly from you. Your sweet voice would make me understand your purpose more clearly." He spoke  smiling broadly.
"Ohh, I came to visit this village which is closest to the magical forest. My father told me that, you Mr. Jeffry would be able to guide me properly through this village." Helen who was now disguised as Jenifer Lawrence spoke.
Mr. Samson frowned
"Wait, you came to meet me because you thought I am Jeffery?  I am Samson Martin. Didn't I already introduce myself." He asked in a cold voice.
I could clearly feel his anger towards the misunderstanding. He wished to get closer to me, but hearing that the person I came to look for is his friend, Jeffery, he got agitated.
"Ohh no. I, I mistook your manor with Mr. Jeffery's. I am so sorry."
Helen apologized. She acted like she was intimidated by Samson. Helen was always a wonderful actor.
I continued to speak as Samson was silent."I really apologize for my rude behavior. As it is my first time traveling outside the count dome I did not know what to do or where to find Mr. Jeffery. As I wasted your precious time, I am sorry and I will leave right now. "
Mr. Samson who was    now bewitched by Helens unparallel beauty and pure innocence (act) couldn't leave Helen alone in the hands of his friend. Samson's filthy desire to make Jennifer Lawrence his womana,  blinded his senses.  He decided to accompany her without thinking twice.
"Don't worry young lady, as it is your first time walking alone I can understand and forgive your rudeness, but you need to compensate me." Samson spoke with a creepy smile.
"Compensation?" I asked him curiously.
"Yes, Miss Lawrence. Allow me to accompany you to Mr. Jeffery's manor. I will protect you and guide you there. "Samson spoke confidently.
For Samson, Jenifer was an easy prey who was new to the village and new to the outside crimes.
"Sure, thankyou for your offer, Sir. If an elder like you could guide me to Mr. Jeffery's manor, I would always be grateful." I said smiling.
This was the chance I was waiting for.
A chance to take my revenge on both Samson and Jeffery, the last two people who harassed other girls.
"Haahaa, my pleasure, my pleasure." Samson told while standing up from his seat.
I placed the cup of tea back on the table. Looked at Kenny who was standing as the lady in waiting. I spoke in a soft and calm voice, "Thank you for the tea and snacks. It was delicious. I enjoyed it."
Seeing my humble and grateful attitude even towards a mere servant, everyone let their guard down.
"No, no my lady. It is my duty to serve my master's guest." Kenny replied.
She was clearly flustered by my words.
Mr. Samson escorted me outside. The guard followed him.
As we stepped out of the door. Mr. Samson aaked."My lady, how did you travel here? Is there a personal carriage for you?"
I answered smiling. "No, Mr. Samson. I travelled here in a carriage sent by father, but the carriage must have left, thinking that I reached Mr. Jeffery's home. So I will have to hire another carriage."
"Why would you need to hire another carriage? We can travel in my personal carriage." He told proudly.
"But won't that be a burden to you, sir?" I asked with a worried face.
I knew for a person like him, every chance he gets to spend with a girl would be an opportunity to satisfy his dirty desires.
"No, no, how can traveling with you be inconvenient for me. I would love to be with you in the same carriage and enjoy together, Miss Lawrence." He spoke with a gaze that looked creepy.
A sixty year old, telling this to a young girl made me feel disgusted.