Plans with Howard

Staring outside on to the street I saw many small shops and house. Built with red bricks and mud, They were not as majestic as the manors in capital. Street vendors were crowded with customers while café and dress shops were deserted.
I closed the curtains, and waited for the arrival.
Soon the carriage slowed down, the horse neighed and stopped.
I opened the curtains and peeped through the window.
A manor, larger than the previous ones I have seen in this village was built. There were two guards guarding the front gate. Our carriage was parked across the road. Far from the main gate.
The carriage driver turned back and spoke through the front opening. "Young Lady, this is Mr. Samson's house. I would not like to accompany you to his gate. Please consider my circumstance and forgive my rudeness."
I understood how much hate had pent up within the horseman.
"I see, here take this."  I gave him three gold coins.
"No no young Lady. This is too much .The cost for your ride is only 25 silver." He nodded his head in disagreement.
"I know. I am not giving you this for free. I have a work for you. "Helen smirked.
"Work for me? What do you mean young lady?" He was confused.
"It's not a difficult task.  Do you know Mr. Jeffry? "I asked staring straight into his eyes.
"Mr. Jeffery? Are you speaking about elder Jeffery who is Mr. Samson's friend?" he asked frowning.
"Yes, do you know him? I have some work with Jeffery too." Helen smiled so coldly that the horse man felt chills in his spine.
His eyes wavered, in a trembling voice he spoke "yes, yes I know Mr. Jeffery. I know his residence and everything, I can surely help you young lady."
I had unknowingly released my murderous aura. "Ohh, I am sorry I never thought about hurting you. I also hate Mr. Samson and his friend. So how about you help me complete the revenge we both aim for?" I asked in a soft voice to calm him down.
I could clearly see disbelieve on his face. He asked me"young lady, what do you mean we have same aim?"
"You are slow? You cannot understand what I mean even when I told you we have same aim for revenge!"I asked.
"No, no young lady, you are my daughter's age. I cannot see a child like you go through the guilt of punishing these monsters. If they have troubled you. Please tell me I will surely punish them for you. Even at the cost of my life. You are still young and can have a happy and long life. Please don't make it short due to these filthy Basta*ds. This old man can take revenge for you. So please don't do anything reckless that can harm you."

I understood that the horseman was only telling this because he was concerned about me. "What's your name?"
I asked
"My name is Howard, young lady."
"I see, come into the carriage. I want to discuss something with you." I ordered him to come inside. Though Howard was hesitant to enter the carriage of a noble young girl, he agreed and entered.
He sat across me "young lady, it won't be good for your reputation if anyone sees me inside the carriage with you. So please hasten your words." He requested.
"Don't worry; I am not someone who cares about my so called noble reputation. Anyway I will come straight to the point. I am planning to take revenge on some men who harassed young girls like your daughter. You must have already heard about Mr. Roy!"
Howard was shocked, his skin crawled. "You, were you the one who punished Roy by cutting his tongue?"
"Heehee well yes. So now do you want to work with me?" I smiled proudly and stretched out my hand
"You can grab onto me and trust me. I will make sure that none of these men would even think about harassing girls again."
His eyes brightened up. The hope he had lost for taking revenge slowly came back to him. 
"I agree, I agree to follow you. For my daughter's revenge I am willing to even give up on my life" he said smiling. Tears flowed down in relief.
"Haahaa, who said, you will lose your life. I promise to protect you and punish those villains, just trust me. Will you?"
He grabbed onto my hands and spoke "yes, I trust you wholeheartedly My Lady." He knelt and kissed my palm in allegiance.
Now was the time to tell him my plan.
"Listen carefully" I said
"Soon I will enter the manor. Seeing a young noble girl requesting to see their master they will allow me.
Once I see Mr. Samson, we both will come out of the house. You have to park your carriage somewhere near the manor where no one can notice it. If Mr. Samson hires a carriage, we both will go in it together. You have to follow us from far. We will be headed to, Mr. Jeffery's house. There you have to wait for me. Make sure no one sees you. Once I come out from the house. Be prepared to take me out as far as possible from this place.
Are you ready to do that?" I asked him in a serious voice. My safety all depended on Howard. Once I punish them. If I stay any longer, the servants would chase and catch me. Though I can easily escape from them, I did not wish to waste my time on it.
I was waiting for an answer from Howard. He was silent.
"Howard? Are you scared now? If you do not wish to carry out as this plan you can leave now."
"No, no my lady. I was just thinking. How small my role was in punishing the criminals who harassed my daughter.
I will do as you say, and if there is any danger. I will take all the blame. So please be safe, My lady." He once again kissed my hand and acknowledged me as his master. His eyes had determination and trust in them.
"Yes. I will be successful in this plan, Howard."                                                  
Howard smiled. He opened the carriage door, and helped me down.
Now it was time to execute my plan of last two revenge.
I told Howard to wait in the carriage. "Be prepared to follow me once I am out"
He nodded.
I walked to the manor gate.
Seeing a beautiful young lady with blonde hair and pink dress the gatekeepers blushed.
Helen looked like an angel of love and cuteness.
"Greeting young lady, what do you come here for?" a guard greeted me. His eyes were filled with lust. His cheeks were red. Just like the master the guards were also just men who lusted after women.
But this was what I wanted, a chance to enter the manor.
I smiled "sir, I… I came to visit the owner from a faraway place. My father, never allowed me out of our manor
[To indirectly tell him that I am a noble from a faraway place]
, I am new to this place. The only person I have heard about is your master. Can you take me to him." I spoke in a soft voice. Blushing and eyes filled with excitement and naiveness. (Helen was always a good actor)
"Sure, sure….. I will escort you, young lady. One guard offered his hand to escort me. I held onto his hand.
The other guard stood there blushing, while I was escorted inside.
As we entered a maid in her early thirties greeted me "greeting young lady." I simply nodded my head.
The guard who escorted me spoke "Kenny, this lady is here to see our master. Take her to the living room and treat her well. I will go and inform the master." He once again glanced at me and ordered Kenny "Take special care, of this lady. I am sure master will be pleased with her."
He looked at me, his ears were red, he spoke in a soft voice "my lady, please wait comfortably. I will inform master soon."
His voice made me disgusted. I could clearly feel his gaze over my body.
Without even asking I understood what he meant by 'master will be pleased with her' my blood was boiling from anger. Even his maids and guards were suporting their master to harass others.
I controlled myself. I shouldn't show my emotions now, I told myself.  I smiled at Kenny  "yes, lead me to the guest room." I ordered.
While the guard went to inform Samson I followed Kenny to the guest room.