Found the traitor

[ WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MURDER AND BLOOD SCENES WITH ABUSIVE WORDS]

"I stood there, my heart pounding with adrenaline, as he shouted those vile words at me. His anger fueling his every step, he charged towards me in a blind rage. But I was prepared, relying on my agility and quick reflexes to effortlessly evade his every attempt to strike me.

His failed attacks did little to deter him, as he taunted me, convinced that I couldn't escape his wrath. Undeterred, he lunged at me once again, this time with the intention to stab me. However, before his blade could find its mark, my swift and calculated strike with a concealed knife severed his wrist. The shock on his face was evident as he stood there, bewildered, unaware of when I had inflicted such a grievous injury upon him.

In that moment, it became clear that I possessed a power that struck fear into the hearts of my enemies—I was the Death Queen.

The man's anguished wails filled the air as he clutched his bleeding stump, the pain consuming him. But I had no sympathy for his suffering. With a cold and calculated tone, I informed him that his pain would soon be alleviated. The sinister edge in my voice sent shivers down the trembling spine of the dresser who witnessed the events unfold.

Closing the distance between us, I approached the man who lay writhing in agony. With a single, precise motion, I sliced across his throat, ending his life swiftly. The spray of crimson blood stained my hand, but I paid it no mind. Instead, I grimaced at the taste that lingered on my tongue as I instinctively licked the blood from my hand.

"Disgusting," I murmured, savoring the gruesome act before turning my attention to the trembling dresser.

The fear that gripped him delighted me, sending a rush of excitement through my veins. I reveled in her terror, relishing the power I held over his very existence.

"Darling dresser, it seems you are already quite frightened. Tell me, what can you offer me in exchange for your life? If you can please me, I may consider sparing you... for now," I said, my smile returning as I clasped my hands together.

Desperate to secure his survival, the dresser pleaded for mercy, promising his unwavering obedience to any command I might issue. Her voice trembled with fear as she beseeched me to spare his life, offering her loyalty and a vow of silence.

"Very well," I replied, savoring the desperation in his voice. "I shall grant you a chance, my dear dresser. But first, enlighten me. How do you usually communicate with your true master?" I inquired, my curiosity piqued.

"I write a letter and send it, or I inform one of his assistants," she responded, her voice filled with uncertainty.

"And do you possess knowledge of your master's identity?" I pressed, my narrowed eyes fixated on her.

"No... no, young miss," she replied, her voice filled with trepidation.

To be continued...