Revenge on 'The Baker'

[WARNING - THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MURDER AND BLOOD SCENES WITH ABUSIVE WORDS]

The night was freezing cold, it could make any person feel lonely and scared. The man was thrown naked onto the streets. Helen smirked  and whispered into his ear once again
" I have to choose what punishment others  deserve."
Saying this she used her wind elemental power to fly up. Jumping through the roofs of buildings Helen reached back at the inn.
There was no one at the counter. The guard was asleep. Helen walked straight inside,  climbed the stairs and reached her room door. She checked her pocket for the room keys.
" Huh ! Where is it ?! Why can't I find them"  Helen remembered that she forgot to take the keys with her as she had jumped out from the window and the door was locked before leaving.
"Aishhhh, I am making plans to take revenge for someone, but forgot to take my own room key! I guess my last brain cell left me last second"
Helen  was exhausted.
There were many things that happened to her since she started her stay here.
Helen went back down and jumped inside her room through the window which was left open.
Entering the room she straight went to her soft fluffy bed. She was so exhausted that she didn't even bother to change her dress.
The window was left open , cool air gushed inside .... The breeze was soothing and refreshing.
Helen fell into deep sleep, before she knew.

As an assassin she was always alerted even by a slight noise. But today Helen got to know many hidden plots in the original novel.

A magician family that was never mentioned before.  A girl with special talents, who could have been her mother. An unknown language.  Revenge to be taken on  perverts.
All these incidents exhausted Helen mentally.
The next morning as the sun started to peep inside her room ,through the widely open window , the room was filled with sunlight .
Helen slowly opened her eyes.
The room was bright, and it smelled good just like smell of breeze.
The smell of blood Helen had  last night was very faint. (smell of blood - blood of the man whose hand was stabbed)
Helen got up  from her bed hurriedly and washed up in warm water .
She used her fire element to warm water as the inn did not provide warm water in the morning.
"°Even though  I can't use my fire element to its full potential, it is good to  have  a
warm  bath °"
She changed her clothes to the previous day's pants and shirt she wore to go shopping .
Helen felt refreshed. She hid the assassin cloth in her bag and decided to go out .
Reaching downstairs, Helen saw Granny sitting at her usual place sipping on her tea and reading newspaper.
Helen greeted granny " good morning  Grandma "
Granny looked at Helen and smiled " good morning  ,child .How was your sleep?"
Helen answered with a smile on her face" It was refreshing Grandma,  your inn is really  a peaceful place to rest. "
Grandma laughed "Haahaa really ,I am glad you felt peaceful here ,my child . By the way
did you know what happened yesterday?"

Helen just stood there acting confused .

Noticing Helen did not want to reveal about her doings last night Granny spoke
" Child , the newspaper boy who came to deliver today, told me about something that happened last night to a village elder .
He was stripped naked  and left on the streets . His forehead was engraved with a knife . The perpetrator wrote 'Pervert ' on his forehead.
He was also stabbed on his hand . "
"Ohh my God , is it the man , granny had already told me , the one of the men who tried to harass your daughter?" Helen asked with  a surprised  face .
The lady laughed and told " Haahaa ... yes, yes that same man . "
Helen moved near to the news paper  to see whats written about the incident in it.
Seeing Helen trying to find the news of the pervert man , Granny spoke" it's not on the newspapers , he was found by the villagers  this morning . There was no time to include it in already printed newspaper.
I got to know about it , because the news paper boy told me ."
Helen smiled and told " Ohh I see ....
Granny today's breakfast , I will eat from outside .I heard about an old baker shop nearby ."
" Ohh sure child , have a nice day. "  The old Lady had already guessed what Helen was planning.
Helen walked out humming a tune
"laa laa laaaaa, who is gonna eat bread today !!!!!!! "
Helen did not try to hide the fact that she is a woman she had tied her hair into a ponytail .
She walked down the path. After few minutes of walk she  reached an old man's bakery .The bakery looked quite pretty outside , it was small but compared to other shops around it could be called luxurious.
The garden in front of it was planted with flowers and green grass . Helen walked inside , a man in his late fifties greeted her .
"Welcome you lady , it's a bright morning . What would you like to have?"
Helen walked towards the baker instead of sitting on the table . She stood there and stared around .
The insides were clean and neat . There was no one else other than the baker himself . The oven for baking bread was just ahead her .There were fresh breads being baked. The baker looked like he was in his late fifties . Helen asked ," Mr Baker what is your name ?
He spoke " Ho ho ho , a young girl is interested to know my name . Well , I know I look young ,but I am in my fifties.  That is not an issue for me though . Young girl ,if you are interested I can invite you to my home today"
Helen understood his filthy intentions. She just wanted to check whether he had come to a right path or still the same filthy bastard like before, who harassed the Granny's  daughter .
Helen said coldly glaring at him  " Well , I may get interested, if you tell me your name Sir ."
" Ohoo , My name is Roy . My Lady how about we both have a cups of tea together . On this beautiful day ,I would love to drink my tea with a lady's company "
The Baker told in a flirtatious tone .
Helen agreed to his invitation and went to her seat .
Within five minutes Roy brought two cup of tea and few freshly baked bread .
Roy never knew what was waiting ahead of him . He thought Helen was just a commoner girl , wearing pants and shirt .

He sat across Helen and poured her tea .
Helen spoke " Sir as you poured me a cup of tea , how about I serve you tea too?"
The man happily agreed.  While pouring tea Helen felt his gaze all over her body .
He was staring at Helen's  body and did not notice what Helen was adding  into his tea .
Helen had added the same drug she used for the village elder to faint , into the baker's  tea too.
Then she offered the drugged  tea to Roy .
He happily accepted it and drank  immediately, while  staring at Helen with his eyes filled with dirty thoughts . Within few seconds of sipping the tea he fainted . He couldn't move even if he wanted to ,but he felt something sharp touching his face .
Then he heard a voice that was as cold and cruel as the devil itself .

Helen was ready for her second revenge:
She whispered to him " Old man , how many girls have you invited to your home with that filthy mouth of yours .
Ugggh , I just want to rip of your filthy mouth , but I decided to not do so, instead I'll just cut of the thing you use to speak such dumb words ."
Helen wore her glows and muttered.
" I don't want to make my hands dirty,  touching you ."
She pulled out his tongue and sliced it with her sharp dagger. 
Blood gushed out . Next moment his tongue was lying beside him ,separated from his mouth . Being a baker , not having a tongue was equal to losing his job forever.
Helen smirked and spoke again " Aiyaa, I am not satisfied with this , old man . Hmmmm...what should I do to punish you for being a pervert and harassing young girls . haaa ... Haahaaaa I'll just cut of  your little thing ."
Saying this she brought her knife towards his pant and sliced the man's  third leg 
Helen laughed " Haahaa ,  is this what you were so proud of? This little fellow?  Pffttt "

Now he neither had a tongue to invite  ladies to his home nor did he have his *thing* he used  to harass the young girls.

Helen stood up  "Hey,  you must be feeling unbearable pain, right?  I had told your old friend to warn you about something will happen to you too. Ohh well ,he must be bedridden now. Anyway congratulations on being a eunuch  for rest of your life. You filthy being"

Saying this Helen left the baker who was one of the men who tried to harass Granny's  young daughter .lying there he bled  and was in pain.
She walked out of the shop and
went to look for the other two men who were left.

Author's comment - [#     #]
Please comment and share this novel. Your each comment encourages me to write more.
Thankyou for staying with me in this journey- Helenar ...