Meeting Jeffery

The day was still bright. Fresh and cool breeze made my golden hair flutter.
Mr. Samson had a personal carriage. He ordered the carriage driver to get ready for the drive.
The carriage was waiting for us. Samson escorted me inside the carriage. His guard who decided to follow us sat with the carriage driver ahead while Samson sat inside the carriage with me.
The ride was uncomfortable for me. Many times Samson tried to start conversations that were completely pointless and frustrating. He asked me about how many siblings were we? What does my father expertise in? Is my father, count Lawrence a well known man in capital? were some questions he asked.
I had already prepared answers beforehand  for such silly questions. The carriage driver was driving the carriage very slowly. I knew that, it must be because Mr. Samson must have ordered to ride slowly so he can spend more time with me.
After around thirty minutes of ride, we finally reached Mr. Jeffery's manor. Compared to Mr. Samson, his manor was small. There was only one guard standing at the gate. Mr. Samson's guard went and talked to the guard, he soon allowed our carriage to enter.
The guard rushed inside and soon a man in his fifties rushed outside in his shirt and pants that looked pretty normal.
Mr. Samson smiled and stretched out his hands "young lady Lawrence, please get down. This is Mr. Jeffery's manor and the person who came to welcome us is Mr. Jeffery"
"I see" I smiled and took his hand, to get down.
We walked towards the door, where Jeffery was standing, smiling.
"Ha-ha, welcome, welcome Mr. Samson my friend. Greeting beautiful lady." Mr. Jeffery greeted us with a smile. He looked pleased to see two uninvited guest.
I greeted him in a noble etiquette way. "Greetings Mr. Jeffery. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Ohh my, what a beautiful and elegant young lady. Please come inside, let us talk inside." He invited us to his living room.
His manor was smaller than that of Mr. Samson, but it was brighter and breeze came inside through windows.
The curtains were thin and bright yellow instead of brown as in Mr. Samson's manor.
A maid came and served three cup of tea, some sweets and cookies.
The couch was comfortable. I took a sip of the tea, it was fragrant and taste of different herbs exploded in my mouth.
I kept my tea on the table and spoke "sorry for coming uninvited Mr. Jeffery. I am Jennifer Lawrence, daughter of count Lawrence."
"Haahaa, no no your visit did not make me uncomfortable. Instead I am happy to meet such a pretty and sweet young lady. By the way, Mr. Samson my friend, do you both know each other from before." Jeffery asked looking at Mr. Samson.
"No, we just met today. This young lady told me that her father told her to take guidance from you as this is her first visit here." Samson said sipping onto the tea.
"Hmmmm...….count Lawrence? I am not sure who it is, young lady Lawrence." Jeffery looked confused. I had to convince somehow Jeffery about my Lawrence family's connection to him so that my plan could go smoothly.
"Ohh, but my father told me that you both are really good friends, and I could get your help while I am staying here. Wont you help me sir?" I asked with pleading eyes. I knew these men would never able to deny a pretty girl's request.
"Ohh, really. I am I that close to count Lawrence?" Jeffery asked with a doubtful face.
Jeffery's pov-
This girl looks really pretty. Her red eyes that shine like ruby and her golden blonde hair make her look like a fairy. Being her escort is not too bad. Maybe this is a god gifted chance. It has been many months since I last got a chance to be with a young girl. I don't want to miss this chance.
Why? Why is Samson, this pe*vert here, with such a sweet girl. He will steal this girl if he stays. I should soon send him away.
"Young lady Lawrence, May I have a word with Mr.  Samson." Jeffery asked me smiling. This was my chance. I agreed. "Please, please take your time. It must be good to talk with your friend, I will wait here." I said smiling.
Jeffery and Samson both blushed seeing Helen's innocent and angel like smile. They both were now enchanted by Helen.
Jeffery took Samson to another room. Now Helen was all alone in the tea room. There were no servants, and the guards were outside.
I should add the numbing medicine into this tea and sweets. If they don't drink tea I can personally feed them the sweets by using some excuse.
I added the special numbing powder that I used before to take revenge on the other two men. Now all I had to do was wait for them to come back.
Munching onto some cookies that were not drugged, i waited for the right time.