A spy at the border

Birds chirping , sunlight  peeping through thick tree  branches , cool breeze  blowing it was a peaceful morning, The magical forest engulfed in silence .
A leaf blown by the wind fell onto Helen's face waking her up .
Helen covered her face with hands and peeped through her fingers  to the new bright morning that came after a tiring fight last night .
Helen smiled
"yawning ..... i feel energized after a sleep ...."
She jumped down from the tree , and walked to her horse "hello ,buddy ....she patted it and muttered" she then poured some water into a big leaf from her bottle she was carrying   and placed it near the horse .
"Drink this, i dont know when we can get more water " ...
Aftef giving water to the horse , she untied the ropes and climbed onto its back , patted the horse and whispered onto its ear
"shall we start moving, someone must be eagerly waiting for us
(lusav and duke)     .....hayyaaa"
The horse started running at it full speed , Helen held onto its reins tightly .....
She rode at speed of wind and soon reached the forest borders . It was damp and only little sunlight came in .
The horse slowed down ...
From behind ...
There was rustling of leaves heard ...
Helen turned back to check ,and saw nothing . Knowing something was wrong
Helen took out her knife and  threw it in the direction of sound .....
as the  knife was reaching its aim
A black figure rushed out from the tree branches.
Helen jumped down from the horse , and chased after the black figure ...
She used her wind elemental power and threw another   knife aiming the figure  .
The  wind was used  to direct the knife to the fast moving figure that was targeted by Helen .....

Stab...khachak...

The knife  stabbed the person's back and he fell of from the tree ..
Helen soon caught up .. and pulled him up by his shirt ..
The moving figure was a man , covered in black dress and a cloth mask .
He knew martial arts , but as Helen's knife was stabbed in one of his vital points , he was not able to move .
She made him kneel and grabbed his neck asking
"Who are you , why were you hiding and spying on me "
Helen glared and showed her murderous aura
Before Helen could ask more questions the man suicided by taking in a poison hidden in his teeth ... he knew he couldn't escape from Her grasp

F"*ck .... why would he die such a worthless death" ...Helen pulled out the knife that was stabbed on the man ...
and muttered " my precious knife , i cant loose it for a guy like you ..." She checked his body , by tearing his black shirt .. on his shoulder there was a symbol ...
A circle with a square in it ....(same as in the corpse found by the subjugation team members. But helen doesn't know )

"Hmmmm, is this some kind of assassination guild" Helen muttered to herself ...
"What the hell is going on here ..I'm getting irritated..wasn't this novel just a third class love story between a prince and a nobke girl ... why is all these hidden plots comming up now "
Helen furrowed her forehead in anger and irritation....
She draged the man's corpse and tied it on a tree branch hanhing upside down
in the forest border using a rope made of strong grassess...
"If he is lucky ...instead of animals feeding on him ...the duke would get some evidence through him and bury  him ...." saying this Helen  got onto the horse and rode out of the forest ...
Once out of the forest ...it was bright , the sun rays gave of warmth ..the damp and cloudy weather disappeared and
warmthness  rushed towards her skin and mind  ....

"Haaaaah!!.. , its finally over...." Helen gave a sigh of relief...
she traveled a bit further and then stopped at a lodge ..she decided to  book a room and  stay over a night to get some rest and take bath in clean warm water.
Helen , spotted a lodge , which was small but gave a clean and elegant vibe ..
She handed her horse over to the man incharge on the carriages coming to the lodge and ordered him to feed the horse and bathe it ...handing over a pouch of money
The man ,smiled and bowed .. leading the  horse to a stable ..
Then Helen walked towards the reception .An old lady wearing her glasses,  elegant and neat was sitting there noting down something on her notebook and sipping on some tea.
Helen went to the table and spoke
"Excuse me , Madame. I would like to book a single room for one night ."
"Greeting ,young lady , you look oddly dressed . " The old woman said staring at Helen's black outfit ..
Helen glared and asked" do you have a room available for me?".
The old woman smiled and spoke softly in a
warm tone
"ohh my...oh my ...dont get tensed up young lady  ..i was just asking you as your dress looked different from what i usually see.. There is a room available. ....uhhhh.....on the second floor right most corner .... Dont worry ..Here is the key"
The old lady pulled out a key from her drawer and handed it over to Helen
"Thankyou Madame.  I donot  want anyone to disturb me " saying this helen went upstairs to her room ...

Opening the door ,Helen was welcomed by a small ,warm ,cozy room .
The bed was small but  neat and soft. White clean  bedsheets were spread on it .. The Sunlight was peeping through the curtains and gave a golden hue to the whole room .
it  could make any living person feel lazy and tempting to stay in the room doing nothing ....
Helen , locked the door from inside ..
She went towards the washroom ...
There were already two buckets of hot water stored ..
Helen poured it into the bathtub and prepared the bath water  warm but not too hot by adding cold water into it..

.....
Helen then slowly removed her black suit ....
Her mask was already removed .
As the black suit fell off from her body one by one .. her white snow skin was revealed .
her rosy cheeks and red lips made her face look like a ruby jewel embedded with two ruby eyes ..
Her slender figure and slim waist was like the stem of a beautiful red rose .
she removed her hair ties ..Her hair flowed like a smooth silky cloth dancing to the rhythm of cool morning breeze...
Her hair , was soft and silky even if she had not washed it for days ...
She slowly walked into the bathtub and sat in it ...The water overflowed and drop by drop fell out from the tub ...her shoulders looked beauiful and elegant  while her collar bone gave a sexy vibe .. she immersed herself in the warm water and washed of all the pend up exhaustion from the past days fighting and travelling through the forest. ..

As her exhaustion slowly started to vanish,
sleep and tiredness took over her ...
she slowly closed her eyes .. Her eyelashes were long and pretty ..
She slowly went into a deep sleep , in the warm water ..