Fearless Lady Defeats Assassins

I swiftly disembarked from the carriage, only to be greeted by the absence of the coachman. Reacting instinctively, I leaped onto the vacant driver's seat, seizing the reins of the startled horses and struggling to regain control.

After a tense struggle, I managed to pacify the unruly steeds. Suddenly, a group of men clad in grey attire emerged from a nearby building, encircling the carriage. One of them brazenly remarked, "Well, well, how can a noble lady like yourself singlehandedly tame such frenzied horses?"

Amidst their menacing presence, another assassin sneered, "Perhaps it would be fitting if we were to sever one of your arms while you sit so prettily."

I smirked, my confidence unwavering. "Ha! Sit prettily, you say? Give it a try within the next three minutes, and if you succeed, I promise you won't meet your demise."

Incensed by my taunting, an assassin lunged at me with a knife, aiming to strike me down. Yet, with remarkable agility, I deftly evaded the attack, gracefully shifting my position while remaining seated.

One after another, the assassins attempted to harm me, only to find their efforts thwarted by my swift and elegant evasions. My movements were so graceful that they mirrored the finesse of a poised and delicate lady.

Enraged by their repeated failures, all the assassins joined forces, converging upon me in a final, desperate assault. However, undeterred, I remained motionless, my composure unshaken. Just as they closed in, blades descended from the sky, striking some of the assassins' feet. Bewildered, they looked up, finding no trace of their mysterious assailant.

With a sly smile, I spoke, my voice tinged with amusement, "Aiya, your time limit has already expired. Now, you shall meet your demise for your failure. But before you perish, care to reveal the identity of your master?"

The assassins exchanged glances, their resolve faltering momentarily, before once again assuming attacking positions. Yet, my smile widened as I calmly uttered, "Look up, and you shall witness an angel."

Compelled by curiosity, the assassins directed their gaze skyward. And what they beheld was beyond their wildest imaginings...