Chapter 2 - Fairy?

They rode their bikes until they reached Gardenia's park. Kiko jumped off Bloom's basket when they stopped.

"Go on Kiko. But stick around alright?" Ruby said while she and her sister sat next to each other. Ruby took a red apple from her backpack and gave it to her sister.

"Thank you, Bea." Ruby smiled and took out her drawing book and a pencil and started to draw the view.

After a few minutes of just sitting next to each other in a comfortable silence they heard a scream from something that could only be Kiko. They looked up and indeed saw their little blue bunny running towards their direction screaming.

"I thought bunnies jumped." Ruby commented receiving a slap on her arm from her sister.

The bunny fell at their feet and then stood up and started pulling on their jeans, jumping in his place and pointing towards the direction he came from, shouting like crazy to try to make himself understood.

"What's the matter Kiko?" Bloom asked.

Kiko started running away expecting for the girls to follow him which they did. Ruby saved her things in her bag and stood up along with her sister to follow the bunny. He led them into a clearing where they saw a blonde girl with two low pony tails, a glittery, orange top and skirt and with a weird scepter in her hand but, what shocked them most were the wings on her back and the monsters attacking her.

The blonde girls raised her hand and yelled two words.

"Rising Sun." And from her hand came out a blinding light, which Ruby had to look away from for the sake of her chocolate brown eyes.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked her sister who just shrugged her shoulders just as surprised as her sister.

"Did you see that, Kiko." Bloom asked their bunny who fainted.

"Solar Wind." The girl hit her scepter in the ground and the beasts that were attacking her flew away, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Something big grabbed one of the monsters mid-flight and crushed it in its hand. When it came out of the shadow the two sisters understood that it was a very ugly and yellow ogre, that Ruby actually thought it was pretty dorky.

"Go away you villain, or you will feel the magic of the sun and moon fairy." The girl threatened the ogre.

"Fairy?" Asked Ruby in disbelief.

Her sister was equally shocked but, a glint of excitement could be seen in her eyes. Ruby rolled her eyes. Her sister's obsession with fairies was something that weirdly annoyed her.

The ogre roared and then charged towards the fairy, ready to attack her. He went against her and knocked her down to the floor.

"Oh, my goodness." Bloom said while seeing the monsters approach the helpless girl on the ground.

"Your time's up, fairy." The ogre said with a menacing voice and a growl. "Ghouls, take the scepter."

The little monsters, that apparently were something called Ghouls, attacked the girl and pinned her on the ground, stopping her movements. One of them took the scepter from her hands and gave it to the yellow ogre who grabbed it harshly from its hands and then came closer to the girl.

"We have to do something, Bea." Bloom told her sister and tried to go to the middle of the mess but, Ruby grabbed her arms stopping her movements. "What are you doing, we have to help her."

"How, Bloom? Uh? Do you even know what's going on? They're probably shooting a movie or something." Ruby looked around trying to find some hidden cameras somewhere in the trees.