Chapter 11- The dilemma of the dress

Ruby has been staring at her dress for at least half an hour by then.

Her sister had been freaking out because her dress was way too long and she had to fix it before the party started, so she was walking around like a lunatic looking for a pair of scissors that she didn't have.

"Heloooo, Rubyyy. Do you mind helping me get some scissors?" She asked trashing the room to find it but, Ruby wasn't listening to her.

Hmm, this dress is pretty but, I don't see myself in it. What do I do? Maybe if I cut it in half leaving the top and the skirt separated from each other and also cut the skirt to make it shorter more or less to knee high, perhaps. I could take the bow and make the straps cross on my chest and then make it so I could tie them around my neck. And also, I could take off the back to make it backless. But this color is so simple and the skirt would still look way too weird on me. Ugh, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?

"RUBY." She flinched and looked at her sister who had been calling her name for God knows how much time.

"Uh? What?"

"I've been calling you for hours. I need a pair of scissors, help me out here." Ruby shrugged.

"I don't have scissors, maybe try using your powers, that should work." And then she went back to her reflection about the dress. Which didn't take that long.

Without knowing how, she ended up trying to stop a fire that Bloom accidentally caused by trying to cut the dress with a laser and then getting distracted because the specialists had arrived.

"This is one of the many reasons why I don't spend my life checking out guys." Ruby said to her sister who looked at her slightly ruined dress in panic.

"I wasn't checking them out, I was just curious as to why there was so much noise outside." Ruby hummed not believing her. "I'm telling the truth. Anyways, I'm going to find a pair of scissors."

"Uh uh, see ya."

She sighed and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard and raising the dress in front of her face, cringing. It wasn't her but... What was she after all? She sighed again and lowered the dress being met by the figure of Darcy in front of her.

She screamed but, Darcy quickly covered her mouth and told her to shut up.

Fuck, are they everywhere?

"Hey sisters, look what I found." The witch said making Ruby stand up and putting an arm around her to trap her in place.

"Did you find the ring?" Icy asked while entering the room and being met by the sight of her sister with Ruby which made her smirk. "Look what we found. You sure do like to appear everywhere don't you, darling?"

Don't. Blush.

"Where's the ring?" Stromy asked Ruby aggressively.

They must be looking for Stella's ring. If they would go so far to kill someone for it, then that means it's dangerous and I can't let them have it.

Ruby started to mumbled nothings against Darcy's hand, stating the fact that she couldn't say anything. That got Stormy mad, Icy smirked at the girl's boldness and Darcy chuckled removing her hand from Ruby's mouth.

"Now that you can answer. Where is the ring?" Icy asked, more calmly than Stormy.

"Humm, you've got to be more specific; you know? I have a serious obsession with rings. I could always give you a snake or a heart. Oh, I have one that is an ace of spades if you want." Stormy groaned annoyed and fired a lighting at Ruby.