Chapter 3- Alfea Castle

The girl was asleep for a few good hours and still hasn't woken up which left Bloom extremely worried.

When the two sisters arrived home with an unconscious girl in their arms, their parents freaked out but, let her stay in the couch until she woke up but, until that moment she hadn't. They've spent their day, well, Bloom spent her day, since Ruby was having a hard time to process and accept everything, telling their parents what had happened.

"Bloom, I'm not sure if I understand. Could you run that by me again?" Their father asked.

"I already told you. She was attacked by some horrible creatures. She's some kind of fairy."

"Hmm, I see." Mike said.

"You believe me than?" Bloom asked hopefully.

"No, I don't. I think we should call the police and take this girl to an hospital."

"N-no please don't tell anyone." The blonde girl said after waking up.

"She's coming to." Vanessa said.

Hearing this, Ruby came out of the kitchen counter, where she was laying her head to rest it and went to the living room to see how she was doing.

"How do you feel?" Ruby asked her.

"Uh, I'm alright." The girl answered. "Thanks for helping me out."

"Oh, it was nothing." Bloom said.

"Actually, it was plenty." Ruby corrected massaging her side where she had fallen on top of when, the ogre dropped them. Bloom slapped her arm.

"My name is Stella."

Bloom stepped forward, dragging her sisters along.

"Hi, Stella." She said politely. "My name is Bloom and this is my sister, Ruby." He sister waved shyly.

"Should we call your parents, Stella?" Vanessa asked.

"That would be difficult." She said sitting up. "I come from a place that's a bit far from here. Have you ever heard of Solaria."

"Never in my life because you just made it up." Ruby answered with her arms crossed.

"Oh, no I haven't made it up. It's a kingdom far far away. I'm a fairy you know. I was trying to get to Alfea Castle in the realm of Magix..." Mike interrupted her.

"Oh, but, of course." He said sarcastically. "I'm calling the police. It doesn't take a genius to realize that this girl is seriously out of her mind."

Before he could call the police, Stella used some kind of magic to turn the landline phone into a cabbage and a carrot. Mike's eyes were so widened that Ruby thought they would pop out.

"Alright, you believe me now?" She asked.

"I saw her and I believe her. Tell them that you also saw it, Ruby." Bloom said.

"I-I mean, yeah, I think I believe her." She said really having a hard time with everything that was going on.

"Those creatures attacked me and I was forced to land here on your planet." Stella explained. "Your daughters saved my life. Bloom pushed back the Ghouls with an energy sheild and Ruby made one explode with a red mist."

Mike and Vanessa were dumb founded to say the least.

"Yeah, though I still don't know how." Ruby said massaging her temple that started to hurt again but, with less intensity.

"Me neither." Bloom agreed.

"A fairy doesn't need to know how, she just does it, that's all."

Ruby burst into a fit of laughter at what Stella said.