Chapter 35- Miss Magix

Ruby walked in the apartment again seeing her sister and friends except for Stella, sitting there.

"Hey." Ruby said sitting next to Musa.

"Oh, hi, Ruby." Flora greeted with a smile. "How are you?"

"I remain fine." Ruby answered. "So, where's Stella? I heard she was ill." 

"Well but, she didn't go to the infirmary today." Bloom answered. "So it's not true she was feeling ill. In other words, she decided to skip Palladium's class."

"Of course she did, Bloom. I mean, today's an exam." Ruby said.

"The test wasn't even that dificult." Flora argued.

"Still a test." Ruby said laying down on the couch, her head on Musa's lap and closing her eyes.

"Hey, do not fall asleep there." Musa warned.

"No promises, Muse."

"Anyways, running away won't get her anywhere." Tecna said. "Sooner or later she'll have to take the simulator test."

"What happened to her, anyway?" Bloom asked walking towards Stella's room

"A severe case of laziness." Ruby answered making Musa and Flora laugh. Musa stood up from the couch leading to Ruby falling down on the floor. "Hey."

The two giggled one more time before walking towards Stella's room where the blonde stood at the entrance. The redhead groaned but, went to the sun and the moon fairy's room.

"What in the world are you up to? We had the simulator test today. Palladium was expecting you." Bloom said.

"Listen, he waited this long. He can wait a little longer." Stella replied carelessly. "Right now, I have more important things to think of."

"Such as your clothes?" Flora asked.

"Indeed." Stella said.

Ruby, Flora, Tecna and Musa all entered their friend's room that was a complete mess. The clothes were all scattered through the floor or hanged at the door and the headboard of the bed.

"The fact that your room is able to look worse than mine amazes me." Ruby said leaning against a wall.

"You see, the right dress can make all the difference." Stella said, changing into a tight midnight sky dress. "When one wants to win the Miss Magix contest."

"Miss Magix contest?" Bloom asked.

"Yes. It's an annual thing to determine the most beautiful and talented girl in the Magix realm." Stella explained. "Last year, I came really close to winning but, this year I intent to do better."

"Aaaaand I'm outta here." Ruby said, attempting to leave the room but, Stella blocked her.

"Please don't let me down, Rubes." Stella pleaded. "I really need you support."

"Stella the things that I hate most in the world are pink, tuna, boys and Beauty Pageants." Ruby said raising a finger to each thing she hated. "I am not doing this."

"Please, please, please, please." Stella begged joining her hands together. "This is incredibly important to me. What can I do to make you feel sorry for me?" Stella approached the redhead and hugged her, leaving her friend tense. "Help me and I promise you I'll study a whole lot."

"Why would that make me want to help you?" Ruby asked.

"Because it would convince Bloom and if Bloom does it you do it." Stella answered.

Ruby pulled away from the hug and glared at her friend.

"You little bitch." Ruby said. "You're right."