Chapter 20- Thief

The next morning Ruby and every other girl was woken up abruptly by a really loud noise. Ruby sat up on her bed with her eyes half closed and with a groan.

"Who the fuck is doing this shit at fucking 6 in the motherfucking morning?" She asked making Flora laugh.

"My, I knew you weren't a morning person but, you've outdone yourself." Ruby rolled her eyes and laid back down, putting a pillow over her head to muffle the noise.

"Just go see what's going on while I go back to sleep." Bloom grabbed her sisters ankle and pulled her from the bed, making her fall in the floor. "Hey."

"It sounds like it's coming from Stella's room." Bloom said, completely ignoring her sister's whining.

"Great, so go tell her to stop whatever she's doing while I..."

"Go back to sleep?" Flora finished laughing. "I think you won't be able to sleep anymore, sweetie."

Ruby groaned but, stood up anyways.

"I'm gonna kill that blonde." She mumbled.

The constant noise coming from Stella's room also woke up Musa and Tecna who came out of their shared dorm to see what was happening.

"You heard that too, didn't you?" Musa asked approaching the other three fairies.

Unlike the other girls, Ruby wasn't worried about Stella at all. If you wake her up like that you will suffer the consequences.

Ruby knocked on the door with her closed fist loudly.

"I'M GOING TO RIP ALL OF YOUR HAIR FROM YOUR HEAD STELLA." Ruby yelled and Bloom had to pull her away from the door.

"Ruby, calm down." Bloom scolded whille knocking on her friends door again but, more softly than her sister.

"Is she always like this in the morning?" Musa whispered to Flora, frightened.

"Well, she's not exactly a morning person and Stella really woke us up harshly." Flora said with a little giggle.

"Stella, is everything ok?"

The door opened and Stella appeared from behind it, wearing the same outfit as the day before and with an obvious fake smile on her face.

"Oh, hi." She said with an awkward laugh. "What's up?"

"What's up?" Ruby asked in desbelief. "You fucking woke us up at fucking 6 in the morning because you decided to, I don't know, trash your room and you ask, what's up?"

"Ruby, seriously, calm down." Bloom told her and Ruby rolled her eyes crossing her arms but, didn't say anything more.

"What's with all that noise?" Tecna asked the blonde fairy.

"A... uh, bag... fell down." Stella said nervous, clearly lying. "Everything's alright, go back to sleep." 

"What's the point? The alarm is about to go off anyway." Bloom complained. 

"What time did you get in last night?" Flora asked. "We didn't hear you come in."

"It was late and I didn't want to wake you up." Stella said and tried to close the door but, Bloom stopped her.

"So, how did it go, come on we want the details."

"Oh, but there's nothing to tell." Stella said with an annoyed look.

"And you want us to believe that?" Bloom asked with a goofy grin. "Come on, come on, come on..."

"I said nothing happened, ok? So go mind your own business" Stella said angrily, closing the door afterwards