Chapter 59- First

Darcy's hands travelled through Ruby's body slowly and teasingly as she kissed her neck. The redhead squirmed under her touch making her move her hands away, a silent way of telling her to stay still. With a huff Ruby stopped moving and Darcy resumed her teasing touches and kisses.

The magical ropes trapping Ruby suddenly disappeared and the witch helped her sit up. She lowered the redhead's jacket just enough so she could plant kisses and love bites on her shoulder. Grabbing the other side of the jacket, Darcy stopped and looked Ruby in the eyes.

"Can I?" She whispered.

Ruby didn't answer immediately, hesitant of letting her remove the piece of clothing. It would mean the cuts would be on display to the witch and she didn't like that idea.

"We don't need to do this if you don't want to." Said Darcy cupping Ruby's cheeks.

"I do. I want it, it's just the... cuts."

"I don't mind them." Darcy said. She grabbed Ruby's hand and lowered the sleeve just a little bit so she could kiss the scars on her wrist. "They're a symbol of your pain, yes, but they also mean you've survived through it and are strong. It's not something to be ashamed of."

Ruby smiled and kissed Darcy passionately.

"Go ahead." She whispered against the soft lips of the witch.

She removed the jacket and threw it somewhere in the room, rubbing Ruby's arms up and down comfortingly before laying her down on the desk again. Darcy planted kisses down Ruby's chest and once she reached her cleavage she stared sucking and biting on different places, running her tongue through them to soothe the pain. The redhead whimpered arching her back as the witch played with the hem of her top teasingly.

"My, I didn't know you were so needy." The witch mocked, removing Ruby's top before throwing it on a chair.

Darcy smiled, looking down at Ruby's chest and seeing her perky nipples poking throught her red bra. She ran her hands up the redhead's belly and stopped at her clothed breasts, giving them a hard squeeze causing a low moan to slip out of Ruby's mouth. The witch smiled at the new sound, needing to hear it more.

Her hands found their way to Ruby's back and to the bra clasp.

"May I?" Ruby nodded. "I need words, little one."

"Yes." She whispered shyly.

Darcy giggled and unclasped Ruby's bra, throwing it somewhere in the room as well. She licked her lips with a hungry smile, staring at the ex-fairy's beautiful and round breasts before leaning down and taking a nipple into her mouth. Ruby moaned and arched her back as the witch sucked and bit on her hard nub while rolling the other one in between her thumb and index finger. Darcy let go of it with a pop before giving the other one the same treatment.

Ruby breathing got faster once the witch took off her pants and threw them to the side carelessly, starting to get a little nervous, but excited at the same time. Sensing the girls apprehensiveness Darcy stood up and rubbed soft circles on the redhead's belly which, weirdly calmed her down.

"Are you sure you want to go on?" Darcy asked as Ruby sat up.

"Does it hurt?"

The witch smiled softly, realizing it was Ruby's first time.

"At first but, you get used to it and it'll feel so good, I promise."

Ruby nodded and kissed Darcy passionately. The witch placed her hand on Ruby's chest and pushed her down once again, staring at her almost naked form in delight as she removed her own clothes standing only in her purple lace underware. Ruby's eyes roamed the witch's hourglass body in awe. She was absolutely perfect.