Chapter 63- Spread your wings and fly

Ruby leaned against a tree, panting as she tried to hold in tears of pain from walking for hours looking for Bloom. The oldest redhead had gotten way ahead of her and, with a borken leg and ribs, it was almost imposible to catch up with her.

"Bloom." Ruby called. It came out almost as a cry or plea. "Bloom where are you?"

"Ruby?" 

The goth girl pushed herself away from the tree and looked around desperatly.

"Bloom?"

"Ruby, over here."

She turned around and ran, well, limped towards the voice and, soon enough, she found Bloom standing in front of a lake, staring at the trees trying to look for something.

"Bloom, oh my God." Ruby said relieved and limped towards her sister, hugging her tight. "You got me worried."

"I did?" Bloom asked with a happy smile.

"Gee, no need to feel so guilty." Ruby said sarcastically, making her sister laugh.

"I'm sorry it's just, I thought you were mad at me."

"Oh, Bloom." Ruby pulled away and smiled at her. "I am mad at you. When this is all over, I'm forcing you to do all my chores for me for the rest of your life."

Bloom nodded sheepishly.

"Sounds fair." They laughed together and hugged again. "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to help you."

"It's ok, piglet. I guess it wasn't all bad. I did meet some cool people there."

"Yeah, Robin, right?" Bloom asked pulling away from the hug. "The girls told me about them."

"Yes, they're really cool. Maybe you'll meet someday. They are a fairy after all."

"They are? I can't wait for them to come to Alfea. It'll be so fun." Bloom said happily.

"Yeah, well, for that to happen this war needs to end and for that you need to get your powers back so, into the lake Missy."

"Right, come on." Bloom said, trying to drag Ruby into the lake but, she pulled her hand away confusing her sister.

"Yeah, I'm not going. I don't want my powers back."

"What? Why not? They're a part of you."

"They never gave me anything good, Bloom. They've only given me pain, pressure, and fear. And nachos but, that's off the point. My point is, they never did anything for me."

"Yes they did. They protected yout, they saved you, they made you who you are today."

"A depressed teenager with a thing for murderous and hot witches? That doesn't seem like a good thing."

"You're so much more than that, Bea. You're one of the princesses of Domino..."

"I swear to God if anyone starts calling me Princess I will kick them where it hurts the most." Ruby whispered.

"...You're the most powerful fairy in the whole Magic Dimension. And you're a great friend. The girls were miserable without you. They miss you. I miss you." Ruby looked down guitly. "Just come with me and think about it."

"Fine." Ruby sighed. "But, I'm not going with you into that lake."

"Why not?"

"Because, I feel like a wolf ripped my leg off, like a boulder crushed my ribs and like I'm sitting in a carousel's tea cup making the world spin." Ruby explained. "So, like grandma likes to say, I need to lay down and if anyone bothers me, I'll hit you with my cane."

Fated to Evilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें