Chapter 54- Theirs

(A/N: This is a drawing a friend made @PolskiDeadnaut0710. It looks so cute and cool.)

"We'd like to see Ruby Peters." The Trix said simultaneously.

"I'm sorry but, visiting hours are over." The woman said not taking her eyes off her work "If you come back tomorrow you can stay with her all day."

"Who do you think you are..." Stormy growled but, Darcy grabbed her by the shoulder to calm her down.

"At what time do visiting hours start?" The brunette witch asked calmly.

"They're from 10 am to 6 pm but, you're only allowed to stay one..." The woman finally looked up from the computer and as soon as her eyes fell on the three sisters her face fell. "... hour. It's you."

"What?" Icy asked looking at her sisters questioningly but, the two only gave her the same look.

"You're the ones from the drawings." The woman clarified.

"What drawing? What are you talking about?" Icy said losing her patience with the woman.

"Please, follow me." The receptionist said. "It's about Ruby."

Upon hearing the redheads name the three witches immediately tensed up and followed the woman going almost  faster than her through the halls of the building. They walked for a while before stopping in front of a metal door with a small rectangle window. The receptionist knocked on the door and waited for permission to get in

"Come in." A male voice said from the other side.

The woman opened the door and held it open for the Trix to get in. They were in a rather large office with a bookshelf on the wall at the right side of the door, a couch on the left side. At the back of the room was a desk with a computer and filled with paperwork where a short and chubby man sat working. He stopped for a second to look up at the group of women in his office and when he saw the Trix he flinched and hurried to get up and walk to them.

"You three. Uhm..." He snapped his fingers trying to remember something. "Icy, Darcy and Stormy am I right?"

"Yes?" The three said at the same time, not understanding the man's behaviour.

"Look, we were just going to visit Ruby and apparently we got the time wrong, we'll come back tomorrow." Darcy said, starting to think those earthlings had serious issues.

"No, no, please stay. We'll gladly let you visit Ruby now." The man said gaining their attention. "However, I'll ask you to be careful."

"Why?" Icy asked suspisciously.

The man sighed before walking back to his desk. The Trix followed him and started at warrily as he opened a drawer on his desk taking out a sketchbook from inside it. He walked towards the three once again and handed it to them who took it, staring at it suspisciously.

"We let her keep it but, the drawings are very disturbing." The man said fumbling with his tie as the Trix opened the book.

"This is the one we gave her." Darcy said when they saw the first page with their pictures and kisses.

"Why did you take this from her?" Stormy asked angrily.

"Because she used that to hurt her sister. We had to take it." The man said shocking the witches. "Please, look at the drawings."

They turned the pages. At the beggining it was normal drawings, much happier than the ones thy once saw in Ruby's other book, such as drawings of each of her new friends, a few of the Trix with either flowers in their head or with beautiful smiles that made the three truly smile. But, then they turned to the most disturbing ones Ruby drew while on the padded cell.