Chapter 64- The final battle

As the trio got closer and closer to Alfea they started seeing thousands of giants and flying creatures made out of centipedes heading the same direction as them and, considering the sound of explosions coming from afar, the fight had already started.

"How many of these monsters do the Trix have?" Ruby wondered out loud.

"The Army of Decay is almost never ending. This doesn't even get close to a quarter of the whole army." Sky told her, holding to Bloom's dragon for his dear life.

"Good to know." Ruby said sarcastically.

"To defeat the Army we have to end the Trix first." Bloom said. "I'll get Icy, you get Darcy and Stormy along with the other Winx and Sky will fight the creatures with the other Specialists and Fairies."

"Hm, fight two psychotic witches who fell in love with me and whom I ran away from. Doesn't seem like a suicidal mission at all."

"It's like you said. They're in love with you. They won't hurt... too bad." Bloom said, mumbling the last part to herself.

"Damn, Bloom you need to read more yandere books girl." Ruby told her. "Have you never heard that expression of 'If I can't have you no one can'?"

"Come one, Bea. I know that they know that you are also head over heels for them. They already have you." Bloom said with a teasing smirk that both surprised and please Ruby.

"I think 'head over heels' is too much. I like them. And I'mma kick their asses but, I like them." Bloom giggled making her sister smile.

"What are you two talking about?" Sky shouted over the loud sound of the wind, not having heard the conversation.

"Dear Lord, I forgot he was there." Ruby said making Bloom laugh.

"Planning an attack." Bloom lied.

"Well, you better plan quickly. We're here." Sky said, letting go of the dragon and sneakily entering the battle field.

Alfea was a mess. The fairies and Specialists were trying to stop the creatures from entering the school but, unfortunately, some were succeeding and started to attack the students as the Trix sat in elevated thrones, watching the scene unfold with wicked smirks on their faces.

The two sisters shared a look and nodded at each other. Bloom made a fire wall between the school entrance at the giants, blocking their path while Ruby summoned her phoenix and blasted a flying creature with her red energy. Once it desintegrated, the orb of magic multipled and blasted all of the other creatures on its own.

"Wow, I have no idea where I learned how to do that." Ruby said to herself as the Fairies and Specialists cheered for them.

"Hi, everybody. Mind if we join in?" Bloom said with a smile.

"It's not possible. I can't believe this" Icy shouted from her throne. 

"You thought you were rid of me, didn't you, Icy? Well you thought wrong." Bloom said as she set her hands on fire and blasted the witch. However, she was able to fly upwards and dodge in time.

"What do you think you're doing?" Icy asked as her sisters joined her in the air. "You seem to forget you're not the only ones who possess the powers of the Dragon and the Phoenix."

"But they're not alone this time." Flora said from behind them as the girls flew towards them.

"Yass, girl power." Ruby joked making Musa snicker.

"Come on, Ruby. Not now." The fairy of music scolded.

"I don't know how you do it, Bloom, but you always push my buttons." Icy said blasting them with an ice spell that Bloom protected them from with a fire shield.