Chapter 46- A good fairy

Ruby entered the appartment with the biggest smile on her face. She had kissed Stormy. Maybe it was wrong, very wrong but, damn, if it felt amazing. Her lips were so soft and magical that Ruby couldn't stop thinking about them, and her teal eyes filled with such desire, and the harsh, but light, grip on her. It was all stuck in her head.

She was so focused on her day that she barely took notice of the reunion her friends were having. Ruby passed through the girls with a smile, not even acknowledging them.

"What's wrong with her?" Musa asked, her gaze following the redhead's back until she closed the door of the room behind her.

"I have no idea." Bloom half-lied with narrowed eyes. In reality, she did have an idea of what might have happened to make her sister so smiley.

"Something good obviously happened." Tecna said. "That smile indicates happiness and she's, as people would say, with her head stuck in the clouds."

"That's love." Stella squealed happily.

"How could it be love if Mirta's a pumpkin. We all know Ruby likes her." Flora said, oblivious to the truth. "And she just met with someone she hates so, it can't posibly be love."

"Why do you have to ruin my fantasies?" Stella complained.

"Ruby's life is not some kind of drama series that you can obssess over." Musa scolded.

"Sometimes it sure does look like it." Stella mumbled crossing her arms.

While the group of girls fought about the blonde's behaviour, Bloom walked towards hers and her sister's room that they share with Flora, and found her humming to herself, happily spinning in her chair.

"Ruby?" The oldest redhead called causing her sister to almost fall.

"Holy shit, Bloom. You scared me." She said placing a hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry, Bea." Bloom said with a sad expression.

"Hey, you ok?" 

Instead of answering immediately, Bloom grabbed a chair and placed in front of Ruby's, sitting down in front of her with a serious expression that left the youngest worried.

"Bea... did something happen between you and Stormy?" Bloom asked with a worried frown. Ruby took a deep breath but, didn't answer and simply looked away from her sister's blue eyes with an annoyed expression. "Please, Bea. Answer me. I just want to know."

"Yes, something did happen." Bloom raised an eyebrow, waiting for Ruby to develop her answer. "We... kissed."

Bloom nodded her head, trying to look unbothered and compreensive, which she difinitly wasn't.

"Well, what did she say for you to do that?"

"That's between me and her, Bloom."

"Now you're hiding stuff from me?"

Ruby closed her eyes and took in another deep breath to stop herself from yelling at her sister.

"I'm respecting Stormy's wishes. She didn't want anyone to know what she told me so it will stay that way. Do you understand?"

Bloom obviously had something else to say but, her sister's sever tone was enough to stop her from protesting or complaining.

"Yes, I understand. I hope you know what you're doing."

"Me too." Ruby whispered. "Anyways, what was that reunion about?

"Oh, yeah, I found this." Bloom said, taking an envelope from her pocket and showing it to Ruby. "We believe it to be the answers for tomorrow's pop quiz and we don't know what to do with it until tomorrow."