Chapter 25- Escaping

"There's something behind this door." Bloom said leaning her ear against a metal door. "I can just feel it. It's not a way out, it's something completely different."

Ruby stood up from the place she was squatted down and approached her sister.

"If it's not a way out of here, Bloom than no one cares." The youngest redhead said to her sister.

"That's right, Bloom. This is not the time to listen to your sixth sense." Tecna agreed. "We've got to get out of here."

"Just a minute, it could be important." Bloom said and opened the door entering the room.

"And mom says I'm stubborn." Ruby said to herself before following the others.

The room they were in was some kind of a dark library filled with books and scrolls.

"Wow, what a strange place." Flora said looking around in awe.

"I don't think it's that strange. Just a little bit way too dirty for a library." Ruby said passing her finger through a table and then looking at the dust in her finger.

"It's the archives." Bloom said taking a book from a shelf. "Who knows what's in this books lets see."

She opened the book and a a flash of light came out of it making everyone look away. 

When Ruby opened her eyes she found herself in a different room where there was a weird looking woman sitting on a desk. She already knew that it was the Headmistress of Cloud Tower. Miss. Griffin.

"Oh, shit." She said but, the woman didn't seem to mind her.

Suddenly the cristal ball placed in the desk next to the Heamistress started flashing a soft light while making weird sounds.

"Someone has set foot in the archives room." Miss Griffin said and put her hand on top of it. "Let's see who it is." 

Ruby apporached her and waved her hand in front of her face. The woman didn't even blink.

"Great, it happened again." She said sarcastically. "I'm blaming your for this, Bloom."

In the cristal ball appeared an image of her and her friends in the archives.

"Oh goody." Miss Griffin said wickedly. "The fairies are paying us a visit. Let's give them a warm welcome."

"Shit, shit, shit. Ok, how do I get out here?" Ruby said panicking a bit.

"Hmm, what's that one doing?" Miss Griffin said zooming on Ruby who was leaning against a book shelf with her arms crossed and her eyes glowing red.

"Wow, I look hot like that." Ruby joked.

"Those eyes. I know them. But from where?"

"My eyes?" Suddenly Ruby found herself back in the archive. "Fuck, this whole shit is way too sudden."

Ruby looked around for Bloom and found her and her friends in front of a big green, blue and yellow book with Bloom's name on it. It was very atractive and tempting to open. It could only be a trap.

"Bloom, no. It's Griffin." Ruby said but, it was too late. 

Bloom reached out to open the book but, magical ropes came out of it's cover and grabbed the fairies arm, trapping her in place. Fortunately, Bloom was able to pull her arm out with the help of Ruby. The youngest redhead pulled her sister away from the damned book that changed into a creppy mud-colored face with red eyes and mouth, that laughed wickedly before changing back into its normal self.

"The-The book." Bloom said, trying to process what happened.

"Bloom, that book doesn't want to be read." Musa said grabbing the redhead's arm and dragging both sisters away. "Let's get out of her. Come on."