Chapter 5- Whispering and Bickering

Downstairs the living room was a mess. The door, the floor and the walls were broken along with vases and paintings. The couch was ripped and there were books from the shelfs splattered through the floor and they could all say goodbye to the TV.

Mike, Vanessa, Stella, Bloom and Kiko were all waiting for Ruby to come down and once she did, they all looked at her.

"Well, you surely took you time." Stella commented making Ruby shrug.

"Had to pack, take a shower, get dressed, make my bed. That takes a while you know?" Ruby said.

Bloom looked at Stella scared, worried that Ruby's rudeness would scare her off but, the blonde girl just laughed.

"It sure does but, when you're a fairy you'll get all of that with a snap of your fingers." Bloom chuckled.

"You took an whole hour just to get dressed." She pointed out.

"Now, I had to choose the perfect outfit. I can't just dress up like a hobo but, you two don't have that problem."

Ruby was shocked about Stella's honesty but, also found it amusing. Maybe she would like that girl.

"Are you ready?" Stella asked taking off her ring from her finger and pulling Ruby closer to them.

"We were born ready." Mike said while the ring turned into a scepter.

"To Magix we go" Stella yelled raising her scepter in the air.

Suddenly, the floor disappeared under their feet and they all fell into an endless hole with Ruby and Bloom holding hands the whole time. After a while they landed, in a softer way than Ruby was expecting, in the realm of Magix.

"Wow." Mike said looking around. "It really does exist."

"You believe us now?" Bloom asked rhetorically.

"Come on, we gotta go. Classes are about to begin." Stella said and they all walked towards the school.

When they arrived, Mike's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head for the 100th time in a space of 12 hours.

"So, this is the realm of Magix." Vanessa said, thinking out loud.

"Wow, this is like nothing I've ever seen." Mike said in awe.

"That must be you girls' school over there." Vanessa said pointing to the school that still was a bit far away surrounded by trees. "Are you excited?"

"You bet I am. Ruby?" Bloom asked her sister who was looking at the building that was soon to be her home.

"It's... really pink." She said cringing, not knowing exactly how she should describe what she was feeling at the moment. Bloom giggled.

"I'm sure you'll get used to it, Bea." Ruby smiled fakely at her.

Their father tried to keep on going but, suddenly he stopped and it looked like he was struggling to keep walking

"Hey, it's like there's an invisible wall." He said, pushing to get through. "I can't get through."

Bloom and Ruby shared a weird look and came forward.

"Really?" Bloom asked and stretched her arm to touch the barrier but, there was nothing there. "Where is it? I can't feel anything." She stepped beyond where their parents were, easily and so did Ruby.

"Are you guys joking around?" Ruby asked.

"No, honey. Honest"

"Stella, did you do that by any chance?" Bloom asked her.

Fated to EvilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara