Chapter 52- It all fell down

Ruby ran through the halls of the asylum with a wide smile on her face. She was so happy that she couldn't even see where she was going, accidentally bumping into people and tackling them to the ground or making the drop stuff.

"Sorry." She would yell, not stopping her run.

Finally the redhead arrived at the reception and looked around. Her eyes beamed with joy when she locked eyes with her friends. The Winx ran to her and tackled her to the ground in a tight hug that Ruby hugged back just as tightly.

"Oh Ruby we missed you so much." They all said in unison making the redhead laugh.

"I missed you too."

"You laugh." Flora said with a wide smile.

"Of course I laugh. I'm not a robot." Ruby joked.

"Well, we never heard you do it before." Musa replied standing up from the floor and dragging the others along.

"Lets say that I'm better now." Ruby said standing up as well and cleaning her hospital gown from any dust.

"Yuck, what is that?" Stella said pointing at the clothes. "That is so démodé."

"It's not supposed to be fashionable Stella." Tecna informed her. "It helps to minimize the risk of exposure to germs and bacteria for the patients."

"Well couldn't they make it with better colors? Maybe a little bit of yellow or pink."

"If they gave me a gown like that I would've burned it."

The four girls giggled and hugged their friends again.

"Well, at least change jewelery. It doesn't match." Stella insisted reaching for the Trix necklace.

Ruby grabbed Stella's wrist harshly, stopping her from touching the necklace. The blonde yelped and froze upon looking at Ruby's rage filled eyes.

"Do not touch it. It was a gift." She said through gritted teeth startling her friends. Once she saw their friends frightened state she let go of Stella and cleared her throat. "Where's Bloom?"

"Oh, uh, she wasn't sure if you'd want her to come here." Flora said quietly, not liking how her friends' sisterly bond was being slowly broken.

"Yeah, she told us about your fight two weeks ago." Musa said as quietly.

"Well, please tell her that, I'm better now and that I have new friends."

"New friends? You've replaced us already?" Stella asked crossing her arms with a pout.

"Of course not, Stella. Your big mouth is irreplaceable."

They all, except Stella, laughed at Ruby joke while the blonde looked away offended.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Hello." Robin said appearing suddenly behind Ruby.

"Holy shit don't do that." The redhead said, placing a hand over her heart.

"Sorry." They said with an innocent smile before turning to Ruby's friends. "Hi, I'm Robin. You're probably those friends my girl Ruby is always telling me about."

"Always talking about us, uh?" Musa said smirking smugly at Ruby who blushed.

"It's not always." The goth fairy mumbled.

"Yeah, whent she's not speaking of you she's speaking of her girlfr..." Robin said causing Ruby to cover their mouth with her hand quickly cutting them off.

"No one, no one. They're just being silly."

The four friends smirked at Ruby knowingly. Well, in reality, they knew nothing but, they still managed to make Ruby flustered.