Chapter 37- Beauty

"Welcome back ladies and gentleman." The host said now with a more cheery atitude.

"Where have you been, Ruby?" Bloom asked once her sister arrived. "It's about to start."

"I needed air." Ruby replied harshly.

"I'm sorry about what I said, Bea, but, you must understand that it's not right to find it funny when someone's getting hurt."

"Fine, I guess you're right." Ruby said sighing and leaning against the wall to watch the show.

"And now a preformance from the great ballerina, Miss Lucy." The host said and the beautiful girl from earlier walked to the stage.

She had dark blue long hair, eyes of the same color and tan skin and was wearing a beige ballerina outfit with with tights. She was absolutely stunning. And once she started dancing, Ruby couldn't help but stare in awe. She was magnificent and magical. She finished with a pose in the ground and she looked up at Ruby whose jaw had dropped and smiled sweetly. Ruby smiled back.

She was kind of shocked that the performance went so well. The Trix didn't even try to do anything to her. She looked towards the witches who had noticed the exchange of looks between the two and were glaring daggers at Lucy but, still they did nothing.

"A magnificent performance by Miss Lucy." The host said while the girl bowed at the audience that was clapping loudly. "Bravo, bravo. Now for our next contestant, Miss Stella and her dance of happiness."

For her performance Stella was wearing a orange, short sleeved, jumper with a dark blue shirt on top. The shirt is tied up in the front, so it exposes her belly. She also wears dark orange bell-bottoms with a brown belt on top. Her shoes are brown boots with white high heels. She had a brown cowgirl hat on her head.

The blonde fairy started happily dancing what seemed a silly, yet fun, southern dance. She was very joyful and smiley witch was very contagious since soon the audience was as joyful and smiley. Well, except for the Trix of course.

Suddenly a ceiling lamp covered in ice almost fell on top of Stella but, the shiny fairy moved to the side not even noticing it and continued to happily dance. A few cracks opened in the floor but, Stella was able to not fall on them and continue to dance. Ruby smirked at the witches annoyed faces, that was even more funny than what they did earlier.

"A few comments please, Miss Stella." The host asked as soon as Stella was finished her happy dance.

"yppah yrev m'I, yletulosba." Stella said but, almost no one understood it. Stella herself was shocked and Ruby knew it was the Trix's doing.

"But, of course. She can speak backwards." The host said laughing.

"She said, absolutely, I'm very happy." Ruby yelled.

"Thank you very much, Miss." The host said with a kind smile. "We have a truly talented young woman."

Stella looked behind her and smiled gratefully at her friend who winked at her. 

The rest of the Winx were cheering loudly for her once she ran to them happily. Stella hugged Ruby almost throwing her to the ground.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Rubes." Stella said hugging her tightly. "But, how did you know what I said?"

"sdrawkcab kaeps osla I." Ruby said shocking the other girls but, still they clapped for her.

"Now, that's a talent I didn't know you had." Bloom said smiling at her sister.

"There are many things you don't know about me, dear sister."

"My, how mysterious." Bloom joked making the others laugh. Ruby just smiled at her.