Chapter 13- Mind travelling

Ruby was woken up by someone desperately shaking her back and forth and calling out her name.

"Ruby? Ruby come on wake up."

"Ruby, sweetie. Please open your eyes."

When she did so she was welcomed by the sight of her friends' worried looks. She noticed Bloom crying and Flora close to do so. When they saw she had opened her eyes they all sighed in relief.

"W-What happened?" She asked and noticed how weak her voice was, barely above a whisper but, somehow, Musa had heard her question.

"We have no idea." The fairy of music answered. "When the party was over, we came back here to sleep only to see that the  living room was a complete mess and when we came to the room to see if you were ok, we found the bedroom in the same state as the living room and you were laying here, unconscious and bleeding from your nose."

Ruby raised a shaking hand to her nose where she felt a liquid and when she moved it away to see, there was indeed blood covering her fingertips. She tried to stand up but, she was attacked by a sting on her left temple which made her fall back, however, it made her remember the reason of it as well.

The Trix.

She closed her eyes ignoring her sister's yelling and was surrounded by darkness once more. When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. Its walls were dark green and there were torches lighting it but, not many, giving it a very creepy look. There were three beds and a second floor as well that had shelfs of books, potions and a desk with a computer.

"What the fuck? Where am I? How did I get here?" She asked herself

She heard someone cough from her right and her attention shifted there immediately and the sight made her flinch. In the floor of the room sat Icy, Stormy and Darcy. The brunette witch coughed again and looked around slightly confused.

"What the fuck happened, Darcy?" Stormy asked, with a very well-hidden hint of worry in her voice that, somehow, Ruby was able to notice.

"I was... talking to Ruby." She closed her eyes tightly and put a hand on her head, probably also having a huge headache.

"Ruby? Why?" Stormy asked confused.

"I was spying on her and then saw a guy hitting on her so I got in her head to stop her from playing along." The witch explained trying to stand up but, failing and ending up on falling on her bed.

"Hey, I wasn't playing along." Ruby said but, none of the witches cared. Actually, they didn't even seem to hear her or notice her presence.

"There was a guy hitting on her?" Stromy asked, furious.

"So what? Why did you faint and got unconscious for like two hours?" Icy asked completely ignoring her younger sister's jealousy attack, even though she herself was making plans in her head to kill whoever dared to do so.

"She somehow expelled me from her head and damaged me a lot. I can't even imagine how she must be now after the amount of magical energy she used to repel me."

Ruby's breath hitched on her throat and tears welled up in her eyes.

I hurt her? Badly? With my magic?

The fairy looked at the witch who was leaning her head in her hands that were resting in her knees. She looked at her own shaking hands, scared of herself.

Darcy might be evil but, Ruby never wished to hurt her or anyone. But, she did.

"I'm so sorry." She said but, none of the three girls acknowledge her, leaving Ruby confused.