Chapter 4

'Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are the worlds newest couple"

'Larry Stylinson is real"

'Louis and Harry. Their story'

Louis bit his lip as he went through all the headlines of news websites, smiling slightly at people's responses to their so called 'relationship' that management had set up. As he was reading through one article Harry came marching into the bunks.

"We have got three days off. Management want us to go to Venice and do all that romantic shit" Harry told him bitterly as he pulled off his sweats and pulled on his sweats.

"Okay. . . Harry?" Louis asked and dropped down from his bunk. Harry turned around and looked down at Louis.

"What do you want?" He asked, his tone mean and irritated.

"Never mind" Louis mumbled with a frown. He was going to ask Harry for a hug because he felt in such a bad but vulnerable mood and Harry was being rude to him for God knows what reason.

The boys got dressed into their clothes, Harry giving Louis one of his jumpers that was big on Louis. They both drove to a train station in Brescia and parked up, buying train tickets for a one and a half hour long journey to Venice.

They sat opposite each other with a table separating them. Louis put his ear phones in and looked out the window at all the vineyards and fields they travelled by as Harry texted Bethany.

After the journey, they got off the train at the busy station and walked next to each other to the exit. Their hands weren't joined but they were still together.

Harry went and bought a map, still not speaking to Louis who was waiting for him outside the station, staring at the incredible amount of rain that was falling down. "Great" Harry muttered as Louis bought an umbrella from a guy that was walking around to sell things.

"Come on Hazza. It will be a new experience" Louis smiled, putting up the umbrella and handing it to Harry as he was the taller of the two. Harry took it and began walking down the steps of the train station, leaving Louis in the rain.

Louis squeaked and ran over to Harry, getting under the umbrella with Harry.

"We are going to the park first" Harry told Louis.

"Did modest tell you to go to the park or are we free to just walk around?" Louis asked as they crossed a bridge. Harry stopped while Louis took a picture, holding the umbrella over Louis' head while his long wavy hair got damp.

"We are free to walk around" Harry sighed. Pushing Louis away was going to be harder than he thought.

They continued walking until they got to the park, standing outside of the gates while Harry figured out the map. Louis leaned his head against Harry's shoulder, feeling the way Harry had tensed and shaken him off. He frowned and just went on to hold the umbrella for them both.

He looked around him, still not believing that he was in venice with Harry. He knew that he had some sort of feelings for Harry even though he was acting like a dick head. He looked up at the gloomy sky, smiling up at it and then looking at the rivers. The Roads of Venice.

"This is beautiful Harry" Louis gasped as Harry folded away the map and slipped an arm around Louis' waist.

"There are paparazzi dotted about. I don't know where, management told me to beware" Harry said to his ear. Louis felt a bit deflated. For some weird reason, Louis thought that maybe he was doing it because he wanted to, not because he had to. Louis nodded and led him into the park.