Chapter 25

Louis pulled a plastic bag filled with apple slices out of his bag and a plastic jar of smooth peanut butter and handed it to Harry who was snacking on them as they waited for their nine week scan and check up.

He smiled at the younger lad as he dipped his apple slice into the smooth peanut butter. Louis had unfortunately made the mistake of buying the chunky peanut butter when Niall and Zayn were visiting those three weeks ago which caused Harry to shout at him, demanding that he went back for the smooth kind before storming to their room.

When Louis got back with the right kind of peanut butter, he found Harry snivelling in their bed with Zayn, crying about how he shouldn't of been so rude. It was quite a shock since Harry seemed to of distanced himself from Zayn more than the other boys.

"We shouldn't call pumpkin, pumpkin anymore. He or she should be called peanut or little apple slice" Louis chuckled and put his hand over Harry's more noticeable baby bump that was becoming increasingly harder to hid under his shirts.

Harry chuckled before dipping his finger in the peanut butter and scooping it into his mouth. Louis pulled a face but ignored his actions.

There was two and a half more months until they went back on the road again and it was coming at them at full force.

"Harry Styles" Angelina smiled. He looked at her and then his food and then to Louis.

"Can I eat this in there?" He asked him. Louis took the jar and bag away from him.

"To be on the safe side, we will save them for the car journey" he reasoned. Harry pouted but stood up, holding the door open for Angelina and Louis even though it was unnecessary.

"Right then. On the bench Mr Styles" she ordered. Louis took his seat by the edge of the bench and put Harry's food into his back pack before watching him pull up his shirt for Angelina.

She flicked on the speakers and let the sound of both Harry and peanuts heartbeats echo around the room. Louis smiled proudly as Harry gushed over the sounds.

"So baby is now developing his or hers eyelids and earlobes and their ankles and wrists are strengthening. By now, baby will be developing their genitals which means that by your next appointment, you will be able to find out the gender of your baby" she smiled at her knowledge and moved the wand at a different angle. Harry grabbed Louis' hand and wiped away one of his tears with a shaky chuckle.

"My colleague and I will have to take a blood and urine sample to make sure baby is well, there is only so much you can tell from an ultrasound" she smiled.

"Of course" Louis answered for his boyfriend who was still beaming up at the screen.

"My baby" he whispered. Angelina and Louis both smiled at the younger lad as he moved the wand he had taken from Angelina.

Normally, this wouldn't have been allowed but he was Harry Styles and who would try to start an argument with him?

"Everything seems absolutely great. How is your pregnancy going, Harry?" She asked Harry.

"Good. Normal I think" he said as she took the wand out of his large hands. He pouted and looked over at Louis who chuckled and helped him stand up.

"Okay. Follow me for the blood tests." She said. Harry huffed and stood up with his boyfriends protective arm wrapped around his waist as he pulled his bag over his shoulder.

A couple of minutes later, Louis and Harry were in a different room. Harry was sat on a chair as a doctor took his blood.

Louis pulled a face and distracted himself by going on his phone. He heard Harry's deep chuckle from opposite him. Half an hour later, both boys were home with more vitamins and a new ultrasound picture.

"Lou?" Harry asked as he poured himself a cup of water. He heard him him from the bathroom. "Do you want to find out the sex of the baby next time we go to the hospital?" He asked. Louis came out of the bathroom, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"I would love to, yeah" he replied and pressed a lasting kiss to his lips. "We are having the baby back in England too so I think that we should decide what to do when we get there" Louis said.

"Um, well. I have a house only a couple down from mum and Robin. It's on a road with pretty big houses so I have room for us three" Harry replied.

Louis smiled widely. "Us three" he gasped and put his hand on the younger lads stomach, rubbing it gently. "Want to feel peanut move" Louis whispered sadly.

"I asked the doctor about that. I won't feel him or her wiggling until week 16 to week 20 so it's going to be a while" Harry replied. Louis whined and pressed his lips to his boyfriends.

Harry, however, had other ideas. "Lou, my hormones are everywhere. Do me a favour" he said, pushing his lips to Louis' and grabbed his arms as he pushed his hips to Harry's.

"Babe. I don't want to take advantage of you" he said, breaking the kiss. Harry just shook his head and whined.

"Give your pregnant and horny boyfriend some attention." Harry ordered. Louis chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him through the house and up the the bedroom.

Harry fell down backwards on the bed as Louis pulled off his clothes. He leaned over Harry and began pulling off his jeans for him as well as his shirt. "I've missed you so much" Harry whined. Louis looked up at him with frown.

"Princess, I never left you" Louis whispered and brushed his cheek softly.

"I missed you sexually" he blushed. "And I thought you were princess" Harry chuckled. "I'm not a princess" he frowned.

Louis rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to his neck, sucking softly at the skin and getting him in the mood.

Harry's hands gripped his bare shoulders as he sucked at the skin and rolled his hips against Harry's. His baby bump was getting bigger but it wasn't in the way just yet.

Louis kissed down his chest and then got to his belly. "Hi darling. Sorry about this, might get a little bit... rocky" he said whilst looking up at Harry who was laughing into his hands.

"Oh my God" he laughed and felt Louis insert two of his fingers. He gasped and put his hand over his stomach and another one clenching the bed sheets.

"Okay?" Louis asked. He nodded and watched as Louis stood up and went to their draw full of when try want to have sex.

He returned with the lube, not bothering with a condom. Harry watched with a smirk as he squirted some lube into his palm before smothering his dick with it.

Harry took a deep breath as Louis crawled over him, slowly pushing himself into him. Harry's face scrunched up but it soon relaxed when pleasure took over.

Louis was balanced on his elbows which were on each side of his head so his forehead was pinned to Harry's.

He grunted as he rolled his hips in figures of eight while Harry whined. He gripped Louis' shoulders and let him push into him, making love with each other before coming onto his chest as Louis came inside of him.