Chapter 16

(One word. Infinity.)

Harry pranced to the other side of the stage, singing into his microphone as he did so. Louis smiled, walking with a small skip in his step down the aisle of the stage. Niall was already stood there with his guitar strapped over his shoulder, singing into the microphone.

When the song was over, Liam and Louis were doing their chat where Louis made fun of his hat and Liam just rolled his eyes. In the mean time, Niall was talking to Harry quietly.

"When are you going to tell him?" Niall asked. Harry sighed and looked over at his other two bandmates who were waving at the fans at the back of the stadium.

"I really don't want to Niall. It will crush him. . . again. It isn't fair in him" Harry sighed. Niall looked at him sympathetically and patted his shoulder.

"I think you should tell him soon. You are in a relationship after all and couples tell each other the truth" Niall told him. Harry rolled his eyes as Liam introduced Ready to Run.

The boys stood on the floor panels that took them down for a quick break before the encore. Harry turned to Louis and smiled at him. He smiled back, wider, showing his famous sunshine smile that made Harry feel weak at the knees.

"You're doing well, baby. Perfect, in fact" Louis told Harry who blushed as he drank from his water bottle. Niall had gone on the stage already without warning the other three.

"You like saying 'in fact' a lot don't you?" Harry chuckled. Liam snorted as Louis rolled his eyes. "Mr. I am in fact straight" Harry laughed hysterically at Louis' expression.

He walked onto the stage laughing as the other two followed him. A smile on all of their faces as they went to finish the song.

-

[writers block is kicking my arse]

"Lou?" Harry said to Louis as they walked back to their hotel room for one more night. Louis looked up at him, his hand in Harry's with his other holding onto his bicep.

"Yeah?" Louis asked.

"I need to talk with you when we get in" He said. Louis' brows furrowed. He brought the hand from Harry's bicep and put it in his mouth, nibbling at his nails while Harry put the key card into the slot. "Sit down sweetheart" he ordered Louis.

He sat down slowly on the bed and watched as Harry grabbed the desk chair and out it at the end of the bed so he could rest his hands on his thighs and look up at his eyes. "Okay, you know that I love you, yeah?" Harry began.

"Y-yeah. To bits" Louis whispered as Harry rubbed Louis' knee. "Don't dawdle Harry. What are you going to say?" Louis asked.

Harry sighed heavily and looked into Louis' worried eyes. "I have the possibility of getting pregnant" Harry said. Louis stiffened in shock.

"Th-thats great baby" Louis smiled forcefully. Harry shook his head and rubbed Louis' knee.

"I can tell it isn't with you." Harry whispered. Louis closed his eyes and held back a sniffle, placing his hand over Harry's that was on his knee.

"It. . . it's a shock. I know that sometime in the future, you will want k-kids and I want to have kids with you so badly b-but I can't give you that" Louis whimpered. Harry brought his free hand to Louis' neck.

"You said there is a one in a million chance. We could take that chance in times to come" Harry soothed. A tear slipped past Louis' eye. "Our million chanced baby" Harry smiled fondly at the idea.

"Stop" Louis whined, chuckling ever so slightly. Harry smiled and stood up.

"Now fuck me like we are trying for a baby" Harry growled seductively in his boyfriends ear. Louis began smirking and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, leaning upwards and pressing kisses to his mouth.

Harry fell on top of Louis, one hand cupping his cheek and the other holding down his hip. He whimpered into his mouth as he buckled his hips to meet Harry's. Louis pulled away from him and put his hands to the collar of his shirt, yanking it so buttons flew everywhere in the room.

"God that was hot" Harry gasped. He smirked and pulled his own shirt over his head. Harry stood up to pull off his jeans, along with his underwear as he watched Louis do the same, throwing his clothes over the side of the bed so they lay in a messy heap.

Louis continued to watch as Harry crawled over him, trailing his hands over Louis' body and pressing kisses to his stomach and chest as he made his way up to his boyfriends collarbones until he was straddling his waist. "I'm going to ride you" Harry whispered. Louis nodded and snaked his hand round Harry and to his own dick.

"You okay to?" Louis asked. Harry just nodded and turned to look at Louis' throbbing member. Harry moved upwards and held it with his own hand to guide it to his hole, not prepping himself beforehand as he had already done that earlier.

He watched Louis bite his lip as he held back a gasp. Harry frowned as he sunk down, sucking in a breath as he felt the stretch. "Sorry, darling" Louis whispered. Harry just shook his head as he sat the whole way down.

"M'fine" he whispered back, getting used to the feeling again. Louis shuffled his hips a bit and then watched Harry move up slightly and then back down. He hummed and then put his hands on Louis' smooth chest, trailing down to his stomach before coming to a rest above Louis' head, on the headboard of the bed.

Louis smirked as Harry's eyes darted over to his phone that had began to ring on the side table. "Ignore it." Louis demanded a while Harry's hair hung in front of his face as he bounced up and down, gripping his own cock in his hand while Louis ran his hands on the inner part of his thighs, causing Harry to whimper quietly.

After a while, Louis watched as he got obviously tired. So Louis thrusted his hips into Harry hard and fast. Harry moaned and looked hazily into his eyes as he felt his orgasm peak. He felt the air escape his body as he came over his hand and Louis' chest. Louis felt himself tense and then spurt hotly into Harry.

Their chests heaved as Harry pulled off and laid down next to him, staring up at the ceiling as they caught their breath. Louis' soft chuckle filled the humid and stuffy room as he shuffled over to Harry, pressing a kiss to his shoulder.

"Lets go shower" he whispered. Harry nodded and grabbed Louis by his hips, throwing him over his shoulder as he carried him the short distance to the bathroom, peals of happy laughter escaping their lips.

-*-
P L O T

T W I S T