Chapter 42

Okay so I wrote this fic so long ago but I've been really slow on updating it. I can promise that my writing as improved and so has my writing of smut lmao.
I'm currently writing a new Larry fic that'll go up on my wattpad and my ao3 (EmilyGraciee) (get at that self promo.)

But yes, I don't have any Larry up on my AO3 but there is Stucky fan fictions up there at the moment.

Thank you for the votes and the comments on this fic, love you all xx

-------

They had a small nap afterwards, Harry had taken off his jeans and just left himself in his jeans as Louis stayed naked.

Louis subconsciously rubbed his belly and shuffled further to his back as he was spooning him. Harry was the first to wake up, opening his eyes and going straight to touch his round baby belly but he smiled when it wasn't there because that meant that Tobias was only downstairs. He did have baby fat but that would be something he could lose.

He pushed Louis' arms off of him and slowly stood up, feeling the stretch in his stomach from the newly made scar. He pulled on some sweat pants and slowly walked down the stairs and back to the living room where everyone was watching Beauty and the Beast.

He sat next to his mother who was holding Tobias and took him off her. He was fast asleep but as long as his son was healthy and in his arms, he didn't mind.

He joined in on watching Beauty and the beast while holding his second light of his life in his arms.

Twenty minutes later, his first light of his life walked down. His hair a mess on his head and his hands balled up in fists rubbing at his eyes.

He walked over to Harry and sat next to him, reaching over and lightly tracing over Tobias' forehead. He smiled fondly when his tiny nose scrunched up in his sleep.

His eyes flickered open and he looked up at Harry and then at Louis who was leaning down to kiss his forehead. "Perfect" he mumbled.

"He really is" Harry whispered. They decided to let their families stay over but their bandmates and girlfriends had to leave because they didn't have any room for them. Harry fed Tobias with newborn baby formula that stood in for breast milk. He ate it and let out a tiny burp before being swaddled and taken up to his parents room.

They had put a spare bassinet in their room, next to Harry's side of the bed so he was in the same room and they could get to him quicker. Harry really wanted to sleep with him on his chest but he didn't want to risk moving in his sleep and hurting the little figure.

-

(One month later)

"This is the first time we are going past the house with him" Harry told Louis who was putting Tobias in his car seat.

"I know, we will be fine though. We will take baby boy to his check up and then we can take the pushchair and walk around with him, let him see blue sky and not a ceiling." Louis chuckled.

Harry smiled and nodded, looking in at their one month old baby and cooing while Louis pulled on some jeans.

Ten minutes later, they were sat in the clinic. They had already ran into two fans, asking for a picture with the three. The took them quickly and then went to their appointments to see how Tobias was doing.

"Okay, has Tobias been reacting to any loud noises?" The doctor asked after doing her check up.

"Um," Harry poked at Louis quickly. "Occasionally. We thought it was normal that he didn't." He frowned and looked down at the baby in his arms before the doctor clicked next to both ears, only getting a response from one.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that he is deaf in his right ear." She said and picked up her pen.

"What?" Louis gasped.

"He is deaf in his right ear. The left one works normally but when I did the examinations, I noticed he wasn't really reacting to any sounds when his right side was faced towards sound."

"So, what do we have to do. What's the plan?" Louis asked.

"I recommend you go to the hospitals hearing clinic. There, they will give you a leaflet to read there and then to tell you about what options you have and answer any questions. They might set an appointment for a hearing aid or do it on the same day" she said. Louis nodded and took the prescription she handed them.

"Thanks" he said.

"Other than that, Tobias is healthy. But, at three months old, we need to give him his injections" she told them. Louis just nodded and stood up, picking the baby carrier up with no baby in as Harry was holding him.

They walked outside and put him into his carrier and put him into the car. Harry was stood by the passenger door side, biting his lip.

"What are we going to do?" He asked. Louis sighed, shrugged and put his arms around Harry's waist.

"We will book an appointment with the hearing clinic and go from there." Louis mumbled and held Harry who was hiding his face from the paparazzi that were hidden nearby. "It's Tobias' nap time now. When we get home, we will put him in his crib and do the stuff we haven't done in a while" Louis said.

"Oh, God. Please" Harry moaned. Louis laughed and slapped his bum before pushing him to the car door.

They drove home in silence and put Tobias to his bed before they ran towards the bedroom, giggling like maniacs.

Louis threw Harry to the bed and pulled down his first and then his own before climbing inbetween his legs and pressing kisses to his jaw line, causing Harry to smile and keen at the affection given.

Louis then pulled off Harry's shirt and traced his fingers down his torso. "Lou..." Harry mumbled, trying to cover his stomach where there was stretch marks and some baby fat still.

"Don't do that" Louis frowned and took his hands away. "They are perfect and for the baby fat, that will go soon." Louis mumbled.

Harry nodded and puckered his lips so Louis could kiss him. Louis kissed along his jaw line and down his torso before sucking at his nipple and playing with the other.

Harry gasped as his hand pulled away from his nipple and landed near his hole. He pushed in a finger as he continuously kissed and tugged at his chest and stomach. He inserted two other fingers and thruster them in and out of him. He groaned and rolled his hips to match the movement.

About a minute later, Louis pulled his fingers out and knelt up so he could look down at his naked fiancé.

"You are literally the definition of perfect" he whispered and took his own dick in his hand and pumped it a couple of times before aligning himself and pushing into him. Harry hissed and clutched onto the sheets as Louis leaned forwards.

Harry opened his eyes and looked up at Louis, biting his lip as he moved slowly inside of him. Harry moved his hips with Louis' and whined when he hit his soft spot.

"Don't stop, Louis" he groaned. Louis picked up his speed and felt himself about to cum so he pulled out of Harry and came, taking Harry's dick in his and then putting his mouth towards it, sucking and licking at it until he came down his throat. They lay next to each other, gasping for air as they recovered.