Chapter 6

Louis woke up feeling refreshed. His stomach no longer felt heavy with food and he felt happier than yesterday. He had no clue what he was going to do today as the band had a day off and then tomorrow they would be flying back to England to do a couple of shows there.

He jumped down from his bunk quietly, hearing the snores of his band members and walked into the kitchen area, bending down to look into the small fridge. He reached in a grabbed a carton of milk, coco pops and a bowl. He sat at the small table built into the wall of the bus and poured his milk into a bowl, then the cereal after.

"I don't know why you do that" a deep, gruff voice said from behind him. Louis turned around and saw Harry who was rubbing his eyes sleepily, his hair needing to be brushed through.

"Do what exactly?" Louis asked as Harry grabbed a bagel and toasted it in the toaster.

"Put your milk in the bowl before the cereal. Thats not how it works. You put the cereal in first and then the milk. Its like putting milk in the cup before the tea" Harry frowned and got the butter out of the fridge.

"Um, no. I have put the milk in first for years, and you'll be pleased to know that I put my milk in after the tea" Louis smirked as Harry smiled.

"Its weird" he mumbled. Louis chuckled and ate his cereal, mixing it around to get the milk on the cereal parts. "See, you wouldn't have to do that if you put the milk in second" Harry said, sitting opposite Louis with his bagel on a plate and a yoghurt drink next to him.

Louis rolled his eyes "Guess what I don't get" Louis smiled.

"What?" Harry asked. Crossing his ankles under the table, causing then to brush by Louis'.

"You and your yoghurt drinks. They are bloody vile, they make me want to throw up" Louis answered. Harry laughed and shook up his actimel then pulled the foil off the top, licking the foil where the yoghurt was before chugging the milk out of the small bottle.

Louis fake gagged and pushed away his cereal. "Ugh, I've lost my appetite" He gasped, moving his foot so it was between Harry's.

"What a drama queen" Harry chuckled. Louis rolled his eyes and pushed the sleeves of his shirt past his elbows, putting them on the table and resting his chin on his hands. Without either of the knowing, Niall sneaked in and took a picture of them both and posting it on twitter.

'Lovebirds in their nest' Niall tweeted. Louis chuckled as Harry rolled his eyes when they got the alert. "Morning, sweethearts" Niall chimed.

"Shut up," Harry mumbled and reached over to put his plate in the sink. Niall squeezed in next to Louis and rested his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Louis" he drawled out and then grabbed his untouched cereal. "Can I eat this?" He asked.

"Go ahead, mate" Louis replied and chuckled as Niall shovelled the food into his mouth. "What are we doing today?" Louis asked.

"Dunno" both boys said. Louis sighed and moved his feet away from Harry's who looked up at Louis briefly before looking down at his phone.

"Isn't there a fun park around here. I saw signs for it in Venice" Louis said. Harry looked up from his phone as Niall stood up and put his bowl in the sink.

"Yeah, Gardaland" Harry told them. "I'm sure we can get in if we buy tickets at the park" he added. Louis broke into a triumphant grin as he stood up and went to Liam's bunk.

"Lili. Wakey, wakey" Louis said and pulled the curtain back. Liam frowned in his sleep as Louis brushed his cheek.

"Get off" Liam slurred and pushed his hand away.

"Liam, we are going to a magical place with roller coasters and all those kinds of rides so you, honeybun, needs to get up and have a shave." Louis said. Liam slowly crawled out of his bunk and began to get dressed as Louis left the bunk area.

"Liam is waking up now" Louis announced. Niall and Harry who looked like were in a serious conversation nodded and smiled as Louis sat next to Harry who awkwardly shuffled away from him.

Louis frowned and looked at Niall who was looking back sympathetically.

-

The four boys walked into gardaland. Niall and Louis running around like excited kids as Harry and Liam stayed back. "Such children" Liam tutted. Harry smiled as Niall dragged Louis over to a ride, waiting patiently for Liam and Harry.

"can I talk to you later, Li. In private?" Harry asked as they got closer. Niall chatting to the man at the ride. To him, apparently all Italians understand when you talk to them in an Italian accent. Louis was holding in his laughter as the man looked at him in confusion.

"You can always talk to me, Haz" Liam smiled and threw an arm around his shoulders. They all went on the rides, Harry almost got sick on one but after a sit down and a drink, he recovered, Louis biting his nails and frowning as Harry slowly got the colour in his cheeks

"So tired" Louis whimpered as they got onto the bus, looking through his half open eyes. "Help me. . . bed?" He asked, looking up at Harry who looked like he was having an argument with himself.

"Okay, Lou. Come on". He said reluctantly. He put his hand on Louis' back and led him to the bunks, pulling Louis' shirt over his head. Louis huffed and leaned into Harry's chest. "Louis" Harry whined as he tried to unbuckle Louis' jeans.

When his jeans were off, he lazily crawled into his bunk bed and got under the sheets. Staring at Harry as he pulled himself further up the bed. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Louis asked. Harry nodded hesitatingly.

"Go ahead," Harry whispered softy, staring down at the sleepy boy. He couldn't stop himself from running his hand through Louis' soft hair.

"Why have you been so mean to me? Is there something going on at home and your taking it out on me?" Louis asked. Harry stopped running his hand through Louis' hair and leaned forwards and into Louis' bunk.

"It doesn't concern you, honey. Go to sleep" Harry whispered, letting the pet name slip and only telling him that so Harry didn't have to say it's because he wants to push Louis away. Louis shuffled back in his bunk and patted the space he had made.

"Tired, snuggle." Louis said. Harry hesitated. 'Whatever happened to pushing him away?' He asked himself. He sighed and slowly crawled into the tiny bunk, not being able to say no to Louis.

Friends with benefits (L.S)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara