Chapter 51

(PLEASE READ! So, I am losing inspiration of this story so what i was thinking was writing the wedding and finishing the book at that, the epilogue will be a secret but there won't be a sequel but.  thank you very, very much for reading :) xxx)

Louis woke up earlier than normal, feeling Harry's arms wrapped around his waist and his legs pressed against his own. He smiled and shuffled further back, into Harry's chest. He felt his arms tighten around him, making him feel safe even though normally, Louis was the big spoon.

"Merry Christmass, baby" Harry whispered into his hair and then kissed the back of his neck as he smiled happily from his fantastic birthday yesterday. They lay in silence, listening to each others breathing until Anne was knocking at the door with Tobias. "W-we forgot" Harry mumbled as he ran to pull on some sweat pants on, running down shirtless to open the door.

"Finally" Anne joked and let herself in with Robin in tow who was carrying a bin bag full of christmas presents.

"How was he?" Harry asked as Tobias held out his arms for him. He pulled him from his mother and felt him wrap his tiny arms around his neck. "Hi, my darling" Harry cooed and kissed his head and went back to holding him.

"Hello, dada" he whispered. Harry smiled and followed his mother who was putting the presents under the tree.

"He was a star, just fussy at bedtime because his dada and daddy weren't there" She told him. Harry pouted and tightened his arms around his tiny body as Louis walked into the room.

"Dahey!" Tobias shouted when he saw him, reaching his arms out for him. Louis smiled and took him from Harry, swinging him around as he squealed. "Dahey, dahey, dahey" he shouted and put his arms around Louis' neck, much like he had done with Harry.

"Hello, darling" he smiled and sat on the sofa with him, kissing his hair and then putting him down but he only reached up for him again, whimpering when he touched the floor. He picked him back up and held him on his lap, taking the cup of tea that Robin had made everyone while Harry went upstairs to get ready for the day. "He was good then?" Louis asked and smoothed down Tobias' hair.

"Fantastic, now come on and open some presents" Anne laughed, then explaining that Gemma had gone to see her boyfriends family. Tobias giggled as Louis and Harry sat on the floor next to him, by the tree. He got so many toys, clothes and things to just chew on which kept him focused pretty much the whole day and he had Louis' side of the family over too which meant that he had his aunts to keep him entertained while Harry and Louis cooked in the kitchen.

"He is going to be so tired later" Louis said as he walked back from the living room, putting his arms around Harry's waist as he dished up all the plates.

"I know, I'm shattered already so I don't know how he is still awake right now" He said and then put the plates on the kitchen table and the others on the dining room table as well as taking some into the living room for all the kids to eat in since they didn't have enough room for the thirteen people in their house.

"Happy Christmas!" the adults cheered, clinking their glasses as Tobias picked at the food Louis had given him since he had never eaten it before. They chatted happily, eating their food and drinking until Tobias was safely asleep in his crib for the night and the family who were staying over night were either in bed or watching a movie downstairs. However, Louis and Harry were upstairs lazily kissing on their bed. "Mh, we should" Harry kissed Louis' lips harder before he could speak again "sleep" Louis whispered.

"No, christmas sex" Harry replied, kissing down his neck as Louis attempted to speak. "Please?" he whined. Louis chuckled and pulled his shirt off, throwing it on the floor by the bed and letting Harry get rid of all of his clothes, including his own. "C-can you, ride me?" Harry asked.

"We have to be quiet" Louis whispered. Harry nodded and lay on his back, neither of them bothering with a condom since they didn't really need one. Louis sat down on Harry's lap, rolling his hips and leaning down to kiss his neck and then suck on one of his nipples before propping himself up and then sinking down on Harry's erection, feeling unaffected from the pain since last night was so intense he just didn't feel it.

"Okay" Harry nodded and took a deep breath as he felt Louis moved up and down, quiet pants and muffled moans filling their room.

Harry could tell that Louis was getting tired so he thrusted his hips upwards, making Louis bounce up and down, his hair flying everywhere and quiet moans escaping his lips.

"I-I need to b-be loud" Louis groaned, placing his hands on his chest.

"Y-you c-can't" Harry muttered as his head involuntarily fell backwards. Louis grabbed a pillow and bit into it, moaning into it was he felt himself cum onto the pillow and onto his chest. Harry came a couple seconds later, muttering his name again and again.

Louis fell against his chest, feeling his heart racing and heat down below as Harry slipped out of him. Breaking the silence, Tobias' cries could be heard from his bedroom.

Louis quickly stood up, pulling his underwear on and then running to his room so nobody else would wake up. He ran in and saw his son stood up in his crib, holding his bars to keep himself steady. He picked him up and held him, knowing that he was fine, he was just wingeing.

"Come on then. You can sleep with us tonight" he told him as he sniffled into his chest, holding him like a newborn again.

By the time he got back to their room, Harry had already changed the sheets and was laying under the covers, smiling at his family who had come back to sleep with him.

"I love you both" he whispered.

"I love you too." Louis mumbled, his hand on Tobias' tummy.

"Luh, dahey. Dada" he mumbled.

"Luh you Tobias" Harry chuckled. "Luh you a lot."