Chapter 46

(Time skip. Tobias is now 7 months. Listen to Skinny Love by Birdy when the smut begins (; )

"Say daddy" Louis cooed, using his baby voice. "Say daddy" he begged. Tobias sat up, with a toy block in his hand, giggling at his dad.

"Dahey" he said. Louis stopped breathing when Tobias said it again. "Dahey" he laughed. Louis smiled an scooped him up, making him scream in delight.

"Yes, baby boy. You said it. Well done" he cheered as Harry ran from the kitchen to them both, tears down his cheeks as he pressed kisses to his cheek.

"Dahey" Tobias giggled and slapped Louis' cheek and then turned his head to Harry and slapped his cheek too, crowing "dada" over and over.

"Oh my God." Harry gasped. "Two words in one day. You are so clever, baby boy" Harry sniffled and kissed his forehead and then Louis' lips.

"And he has been showing signs of wanting to crawl. He rocked on his bum" Louis smiled proudly. Harry sighed and patted Louis' bum, making him jump.

"I wish I didn't have to be on the studio and miss all of this but I love singing" he sighed.

"I know. It's my turn all next week, so you have him next week, babe" he said as he put Tobias' head on his shoulder and then pat his nappy to make him sleepy.

"We have basically neglected snapchat" Harry chuckled as he opened the app.

"I know, baby boy is just taking up all our time, aren't you darling?" Louis asked as he continued patting his bum while Harry snapchatted it.

After the video he spammed pictures of Louis and Tobias. Taking a picture of Tobias' nose and another of Louis' clothed bum before snorting to himself and putting it on his story.

"Yes" Louis whispered to himself as he carried his sleeping Tobias to his crib. He put him down quietly and closed the door silently but almost cried when Tobias immediately started crying again.

"It's his separation anxiety, babe. I'll hold him" Harry said, walking into the dark room and stopping his cries immediately. Louis huffed and ran his hands over his forehead and through his hair as he walked to the bathroom to run himself a bath since he never had time for it.

He put bubbles in it and poured himself a glass of wine, sinking into the water until only his head was above the water.

Five minutes later, Harry pushed open the door with only his boxers on. "He is asleep, finally" he mumbled, rolling his eyes as he pulled down his underwear, grabbing the wine bottle and sitting opposite Louis.

Louis watched as he put the bottle to his lips and took two gulps. "Steady on, babe" he snorted, putting his heels on Harry's thighs.

"I missed wine when I carried Toby" he said and sunk into the water. He put the wine bottle on the side of the bath and looked at Louis who was playing with the bubbles.

"Remember when we all used to sing together" Louis smiled as he traced the bubbles.

"Mhm. Like Gotta be you" he chuckled "Don't let me go" he began. Louis smiled and sipped from his wine as Harry continued singing. "Don't let me go, don't let me go" Harry sang as he reached under the water and massage Louis' foot.

"Because I'm tired of feeling alone" they both sang. Harry smiled as they sang in harmony. Louis sighed happily as Harry sang on his own and continued to rub his feet.

He finished the song and leaned forwards so he was inbetween Louis' hips, pressing his lips to his jaw gently, rubbing his hand up and down his hips under the water.

He moaned into his mouth and dragged his hands down his back. Harry smiled into the kiss as they moved to sit up. "Quick" Harry said, standing up from the bath and grabbing Louis' hand as he stood up too.

They both ran to the spare room, soaking wet and giggling. Harry pushed Louis up against the wall, laughing into his mouth as they both kissed a heated kiss that Harry knew Louis adored. It made him feel loved, cared for, wanted. Something he knew Louis needed. He came across confident but he was just a weak little boy, cowering in on himself in the corner of his bedroom.

Louis put his hands in Harry's hair, massaging his curls as Harry ran his hands up his curvy body, taking his lips from his and kissing down his neck and pulling Louis into his arms, making him wrap his legs around his waist as their bare erections rubbed against each others. "I'm going to take care of you, baby. I'm going to look after you" Harry promised as he lay Louis down.

"I know you will" he whispered, looking up into Harry's emerald eyes that only looked brighter in the light. The curtains had been drawn and the lights were darkened so it was more intimate. Harry pressed gentle kisses to Louis' neck, trailing down to his chest.

Louis released a shaky breath, gently resting his hands on the back of Harry's jawline, pulling him back to his lips. "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you" Harry said back, rubbing his bare crotch against Louis' which made him gasp in pleasure. He got butterflies in his stomach that made him feel like he was going to be carried away by their delicate wings. He stared at the ceiling as Harry kissed down his body, tears clouding his vision.

Yes, he knew he was loved by Harry. He knew that when they made love but this was entirely different. It was romantic, passionate and slow. It made Louis feel that indescribable feeling where he was overwhelmed with all emotions that the only way he could possible cope with it was to cry.

Harry heard him sniffle and stopped kissing by his v-line. "Baby? Hush, sunshine. What's wrong?" He asked and pressed his chest against Louis' as he wiped away his tears.

"I just l-love you so much. And you show me that not as often since Toby was born b-but now I am just overwhelmed by you." Louis said, laughing lightly at how silly this looked. Harry smiled and pushed his lips to Louis'.

"I will give you all the love you have missed this past year. I promise, baby" he whispered. Louis wiped his tears and nodded while Harry leaned backwards, rubbing his hands over Louis' thighs, pressing kisses to the skin as he moved to grab the bottle of lube from under the bed.

He poured some on his throbbing erection while Louis watched in awe at the skin that glistened over his skin in the light. "Okay?" Harry whispered. Louis just nodded as Harry leaned forwards and pushed in as his chest pressed to Louis'.

Louis let out a breathy moan and then wrapped his arms around Harry's as he moved his hips slowly and passionately into Louis. He grabbed the back of Louis' head and held it to his neck. He pressed his lips to Harry's neck and sucked the skin, making Harry's hips stutter for a moment.

"Oh, God. Harry" Louis cried into his neck, his voice breaking when a moan escaped his lips. Harry rolled his hips into Louis, moving them in figure of eights which made Louis crazy. He pulled his hands down his back, squeezing Harry's waist as he neared his high.

He sighed and tightened his arms as he came inbetween both of their chests. When Harry felt the warmth, he came deep into Louis. He dropped his weight to against Louis' body as they both heaved for air.

Louis couldn't help but smile when he heard Harry's snores run from his mouth and the purpling love bites Louis had left on his neck.