Chapter 13

[a/n this was obviously written before the zerrie break up and the naughty boy thing that has calmed down now so sorry :/ AND FUCK ME. DRAG ME DOWN HURT MY SOUL. HARRYS FACE. NIALL SHOES. OFMG]

"Dance with me," Harry demanded as Louis winced as he walked towards him on the stage. It was only sound check and he was praying that the pain in his arse faded by show time.

Liam watched with an amused smirk as Niall cackled from Louis' expression. "Oh do one lads" Louis snapped.

"Looks like you already did," Liam snorted as Louis gave them his best death glare that made Harry coo.

"Don't listen to him, honey. They are only jealous because they didn't get throughly fucked by the Harry Styles" Harry soothed. Louis huffed and reached Harry, doing grabby hands for him. Harry smiled fondly and went to pick up Louis who was so obviously done with walking.

"Get pain killers, sweetie" Harry told him. Louis whined as he walked back down the stage to get some paracetamol from someone back stage. Harry watched as Liam walked next to him.

"Harry?" Liam asked. Harry hummed and looked at Liam. "What did you want to talk to me about back in Italy? When we went to Gardaland" Liam justified.

"Oh. Thats solved itself. I was going to tell you that I was trying to push Louis away but I kind of fell for him the more I did and I knew that I had to stop being so horrible after he got the news" Harry replied.

"Oh right," Liam said and sang a little tune to his mic as Niall and Louis made their way up the stage.

-

The show was over and now they were on their way to Birmingham. The lights were off in the bus and Liam and Harry were asleep in their bunks, leaving Niall and Louis sitting in the back of the bus. "Do you ever wonder what Zayn is doing right now?" Niall asked, breaking the peace.

Louis sighed heavily. "Yeah. But then I think that he is probably slagging us off with a fat freak and his blonde bitch" Louis spat, Niall gasped.

"Louis William Tomlinson. Come on! There is no need to be that rude and spiteful towards Zayn. He made his decision and we just have to deal with it and we all know that you don't mean what you just said. You miss him the most out of all of us" Niall said as Louis fidgeted in his seat and trying to interrupt Niall. "Take your pills, Louis" Niall said.

"Since when did you become such a mother, Niall?" Louis grumbled, standing up and finding his box of his medication and swallowing two pills dry. He has to take three a day. One in the morning to keep him calm but not too laid back and dopey and two at night to help him sleep.

When he felt his medication kick in, he crawled into his bunk, remembering that he had a interview tomorrow.

-

"Fuck, can't I run to the bus and get one?" Louis asked urgently. "I'm gonna be a mess" he fretted, his hands in his hair as he failed to keep still.

"Louis, there isn't enough time" Antonio sighed. Louis whined and ran towards Harry.

"I forgot Harry!" He almost shouted as Lou did his make up.

"Forgot what, hun?" Harry asked, tilting his head to look up at a panicked Louis.

"To take my medication, Harry. I am going to be so bad, I'll fidget and interrupt, I won't listen properly. They won't let me run to the bus to take one" he wailed.

"Lou, what happens if you don't take one?" He asked.

"What I just said, Harry. I have an hour to take them and if I don't then I can't take one until bedtime." Louis said. Harry bit his lip and pushed Lou away gently, half his make up had been done.

"Come on" Harry said, grabbing Louis' hand and running out of the office they were doing the interview at and running towards the bus. When they got to it, Louis ran for his pills and Harry got him some water.

He took it quickly, he looked up at Harry, fidgeting and moving constantly unlike he would if he had his pills earlier. "Shh, you're okay, honey" Harry said, rubbing his hands up and down Louis' arms. He nodded and started walking out the bus, Harry trailing behind him.

They began the interview, Liam sitting in between Louis and Harry for God knows what reason. Harry could sense that Louis' pills hadn't kicked in because he was constantly shuffling his feet and playing with his hands.

"So, we heard you are writing the new al-" the interviewer began.

"Album, yeah. Its going as well as can be expected and we are working very hard on it, hoping to make it our best one yet" Louis interrupted, leaving the interviewer not so pleased.

Harry could tell so he reached behind Liam and touched Louis' shoulder. He looked over at Harry, frowning before he realised his mistake. "Oh, yeah. Sorry for interrupting, won't happen again. Can I have one of these?" He asked, leaning forwards to have a doughnut that lay on a plate on the table in front of them.

"Yeah, of course" she smiled. Harry knew what Louis was doing. He was going to eat the doughnut, stuff his face with it so he stopped himself interrupting.

A couple of minutes later, he realised his pills had kicked in. He wasn't fidgeting as much and he was finding it easier to listen.

"Last question, everybody is wanting to know if you are still friends with Zayn after your last twitter spat with naughty boy" She said. All the boys tensed, knowing that Zayn was missed but a certain member was still annoyed with him.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine. Chatted and texted, you know the drill and we got over it" Louis lied. He didn't even pick up his phone five hours straight after throwing it across the room in anger. Harry took a deep breath, bringing his arm from around Liam's back and placed it in his hands.

"Good, good. Well, it was a pleasure having you boys." She smiled. The boys grumbled their goodbyes and went back to their bus to prepare for the show.