Chapter 22

Louis watched as Harry put his beanie over his head and walked towards Louis. He held the car keys in his hand and unlocked the car from the hallway.

Harry smiled as he walked outside. A hand protectively over his stomach. He smiled fondly as he set the house alarm and locked the door.

Louis drove them to the hospital near their house that was built on the outskirts near their house. There was one in the inner city but it was too far away. "So after the hospital, we could go to that cafe by the house" Louis suggested.

"Ugh, please. I really need a cup of tea" Harry whined. Louis nodded and placed his hand on his knee. "You bought the papers, right?"

"Of course I did" Louis chuckled and pulled into the hotels car park, paying for their stay before going into the hospital, holding hands.

They checked in and got shown the way to the maternity unit where their ultrasound. "I'm nervous" Harry said, his knee jumping up and down from where he sat.

"Me too" Louis said in a quiet voice. They watched the other people go in for their appointments, both boys getting more and more nervous by the minute.

"Harry Styles" a woman spoke. Louis stood up and helped Harry up with him.

"I'm not that pregnant Louis. I can stand up myself" he chuckled lightly. The woman chuckled lightly and opened the door for them. "Thank you" Harry said while Louis walked towards the chair by the bench.

"No problem, Mr Styles. Sit up here please" she ordered and patted the bed as she walked towards the machine, bringing it to life as she put a sheet over Harry's legs and up to his pelvis. Louis twitched at how close her hands were to his Harry's crotch.

"So we found out we were pregnant yesterday?" She asked. Louis nodded as Harry muttered a small 'yes' and hiked up his shirt. Louis looker the woman up and down and saw her work tag said 'Angelina'.

"Okay" she whispered and squirted the gel onto his lower stomach. Harry gasped and reached for Louis' hand who offered it to him instantly.

There was a small frown on his face before Angelina spread the gel across his stomach with the wand. She turned on the speaker and a deep steady heartbeat filled the room. "That's Harry's" she told them. They both nodded. "If I get the right place, we will hear baby's heartbeat" she smiled. Harry looked at the screen and saw the tiny baby's form on the screen.

"Oh my God" he gasped an put his free hand over his mouth as tears filled his eyes and the second heartbeat filled the room. He looked at Louis who was staying up proudly at the screen, whispering 'our baby' under his breath. He rubbed Harry's hand as Angelina spread the wand on the other side of his stomach.

"Okay, so you are seven weeks and you will be past the risk of miscarriage at about 12 weeks along. By then, I will be able to tell you the due date" she said softly, pressing a couple of buttons before taking the wand away and passing Harry some tissue paper.

"Here are your pictures and before you go, I need to tell you about what precautions you need to take." She told them while handing them the baby pictures.

"Okay" Louis said as he looked down at the pictures, smiling.

"So since you are male, birth will be different to a females. We will bring you in two weeks before the original due date for a C-section as we don't want to inflict harm to the Baby or to Harry." she said seriously. Harry shifted uncomfortably from where he sat.

"Um, but he will be okay the whole way through? And the baby won't be harmed by being two weeks early?" Louis asked.

"The baby will be fine, two weeks early. Harry, you will have to take it slow and easy. Don't over do yourself in the second and third trimester. The first three months you are okay to go about your daily business, just be aware that there is a bun in the oven" she smiled.

Harry gasped and put his hand over his mouth. "I used to be a baker" he giggled. Louis chuckled fondly as Angelina just smiled.

"You are good to go, just make sure you pick up your vitamins and hormone tablets from the pharmacy" she said hand handed Harry his prescription. They both nodded and stood up, walking out of the ultrasound room hand in hand.

-

Harry looked in his medicine bag full of his vitamins and pills with Louis handing him a glass of water. "Thank you" he whispered.

"Who are we going to tell about pumpkin?" Louis asked. Harry looked up at him with an smile on his lips as he took his medicines out of the bag.

"Pumpkin?" He giggled. Louis nodded and with one move, he pressed his hand to Harry's growing baby bump. "Oh, pumpkin" he whispered in realisation and put his hand over Louis'.

"Pumpkin" Louis whispered and kissed Harry's cheek.

"Um, we could tell our parents and family. Just not the boys. I suppose we have to tell management" Harry said, with a frown. Louis nodded before his phone began ringing. He picked it up and stared at the caller ID.

"Um," he muttered, standing up, pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead before leaving the room and walking to their large kitchen.

"Hello?" He frowned, holding his breath.

"Why is the press coming to me about Harry being pregnant?" Richard shouted.