Chapter 36

"Six month mark" Harry said to himself as he ran his hand over his belly and looked on the mirror. He smiled before running, or shuffling towards the bathroom in his and Louis' hotel room.

Harry smiled when he saw Niall stood in the shower. He laughed when he turned around. "I thought I was in my bedroom, Niall." He chuckled as Niall screamed and covered his bum with his hands.

"Harry! Get the fuck out!" Niall bellowed. Harry shook his head as he grabbed his water bottle he had left in the bathroom before shuffling back out and putting "friends with benefits" into the DVD player.

He got himself his peanut butter and apple. He groaned and slammed his feet on the floor from where he sat when he realised his apple wasn't sliced. "Niall!" Harry shouted.

Niall came running out in his towel "what? What!" He gasped. Harry frowned and pouted, holding his apple out.

"It isn't cut" he sniffled.

"Aw, Harry. Where is Louis?" Niall asked as he sat down next to him and put his arms around Harry who leaned into his touch and sighed very heavily.

"With Liam" he whimpered. Niall rubbed his shoulder and stood up, taking Harry's apple with him. He chopped it up in the kitchen and gave it him back on a plate. "Thank you" Harry said and dipped his peanut butter.

"No problem, mate." he replied and sat next to him.

"You will be a great God father" Harry sighed. Niall sounded like he choked.

"What! Harry!" Niall shouted. He cackled and hugged him. "Thank you!" He shouted and patted Harry's belly.

They sat and watched the whole movie, eating their popcorn and apple slices before Louis came stumbled into the room, smelling of alcohol. Harry stood up and walked to Louis with some difficulty.

"Let's get you to bed" Harry told him. Louis huffed and leaned up to kiss him, not noticing his wince when he could taste the alcohol in his lips. "Get ready for bed and I'll meet you there" Harry instructed as Louis stumbled to the bedroom.

"Harry?" Niall said, holding the empty bowl of popcorn. "That's the third time this week that he had come home piss drunk," Niall frowned.

"I-I know but he is just having fun before the baby arrives. Once he is here, he will hardly be going out at all so he is having time to himself while he can." Harry insisted. Niall didn't look convinced as he walked to Harry.

"Just be careful, okay? I don't want you to be stressing about Louis going out so much, I can tell that you are and that's not good on all three of you" Niall sighed as he hugged him.

"Thanks Niall" Harry mumbled and hugged him back before Louis was calling his name. "I'll see you later, mate" Harry smiled and walked towards their room.

Louis was sprawled on the bed half naked with a frown on his face. When he heard Harry come in, he raised his head and watched his pregnant fiancé strip into his own underwear and then go to brush his teeth.

"Harry? Do you. . . do you think I will be a good dad?" Louis sniffled. Harry spit out his toothpaste and wiped his mouth before walking over to Louis who was biting his nails and whose eyes were bloodshot and glassy.

"Sweetheart, of course you will be a good dad. You will be great in fact" Harry whispered as he sat next to Louis and put an arm around his shoulders so that he leant into his side.

"B-but my dad wasn't very good. So I won't be" Louis gasped and promptly burst into tears. Harry was shocked to say the least.

"No Louis. Don't worry about that. You will be a fantastic father and we are both going into this blind, darling. We will learn how to look after him and how to care for a baby, we will learn together." Harry whispered as he rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Now go to sleep. You are drunk."

"I am not drunk, see. I can touch my nose" Louis said before touching his cheek and then climbed under the sheets of their room.

',I walked into Tobias' old room. He had long since moved out with his boyfriend, Nathan. He was American.

I sat down on my first child's bed and looked down at his teddy bear I had bought him all those years ago and brushed my thumb over the worn away fur. I looked around the large room and slowly rested my head on his pillow, smelling his comforting scent as I held the toy to my chest.

Harry had divorced me last year and I was still alone. Of course we saw each other from time to time but that was only to pick up or drop off Toby at our new houses.

Now he can do that himself. We do have to drop off another little body though. She is at Harry's house at the moment and she is called Natalia. Lia for short.

We adopted her when she was a baby and now she is five. Her parents were originally from Africa but her mother gave birth to her in England and didn't want her so we took her in with open arms.

I squeezed my eyes shut and held the teddy. "Dad?" I heard a husky voice call out. I sat up and looked at my son who was standing with a surprised face but tears in his vision.

"Son, what's wrong?" I asked him and rushed over to him, brushing his hair from his face. He sniffled and shook his head before burying his face into my shoulder.

I rubbed his back and kissed his caramel curls as he cried. "I can't cope," he cried.

"Can't cope with what, Toby?" I asked him.

"Na-Nathan cheated on me and was proud to admit it" he cried. I tensed and rubbed my hand up and down his back sympathetically.

Oh Nathan, my boy, you have no idea what is coming to you.

"Lou!" Louis heard which pulled him from his dream. He grimaced at the taste in his mouth and his aching limbs. Nausea didn't really bother him as much anymore.

"What?" He grumbled hoarsely. "I was having a nice dream" he slurred unhappily.

"What was it about?" Harry asked and traced patterns on his bare stomach.

"Well, we were divorced."

"That's a good start" Harry gasped sarcastically.

"That bit wasn't nice. But Toby was like twenty years old and he had a boyfriend who turned out to be a slag. We had a little girl too. Beautiful big brown eyes and beautiful dark skin. She was just stunning and she was called Natalia. But anyway, Nathan cheated on Tobias and I was comforting him and thinking of a way to plan out Nathan's death without being caught" Louis told him. Harry laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Let's hope you don't have to kill any of our children's future partners" Harry smiled fondly at Louis, admiring the way that his hair stuck out in different directions.

"Yeah" he chuckled and shuffled over to Harry, putting his head on his chest and pushing his hand out to rub it.

This was happiness. He was happy and he had a perfect angel coming soon.

He couldn't wait.