Epilogue

"Ten minutes, Harry" Zayn smiled. Harry nodded and gave him a hug. Zayn was recovering from the cancer after being on a harsh case of chemo which made him bed ridden for a while but he pulled through, he still looked thin and pale though.

"Thank you" he whispered and pulled his shirt from his pants since he felt uncomfortable.

"Mate, Louis is ready. You need to stand at the bottom of the alter, don't worry" he said. Harry nodded and released a shaky breath.

Ten minutes later, Harry was stood at the end of the alter, playing with his fingers as Jay sat down with Toby in her arms. He smiled at him and waved, getting a giggle and a wave back from Tobias.

Zayn smiled from his bench, his hand entwined with Perrie's who was now his wife as they married each other in the hospital when Zayn had a bad day and they genuinely thought he was going to die.

The music began and the guests stood up as the doors opened. Harry looked up and saw Louis walking down the aisle with Dan by his side. Harry put his hand to his mouth and sniffled as he held back his tears as his future and best friend walked down the aisle with his famous sunshine smile on his face.

Harry wiped his eyes as Louis stood up at the alter next to him, linking their fingers as the reverend began talking.

"And now, I believe that Louis and Harry wrote their own vows." He said. "Harry, you go first" he smiled.

"Lou. I know that you act confident, I know that you aren't. But I also know that my heart holds undying love for you that will help that confidence grow. I promise that I will love, protect and cherish you to the day I die. I promise you I will look after you and our son with everything I have. I love you and I will never stop." Harry pledged.

"Thank you" Louis smiled, taking one away to wipe away his tears and then linking it together again.

"Louis, your turn." The reverend said.

"Oh, God. I can't beat that." Louis chuckled, causing the guests to laugh. "I love you so much. You promised to care for me and I promise to care for you, until my dying breath. I remember how our relationship began, I'm not so proud of it but it was the best secret we could've kept." He winked at Harry, which made him blush. "But I do love you and I do pledge my loyalty to you. I pledge my heart to you. I pledge my family to you. Forever and ever." He smiled.

"Okay. Now you may take your legal vows" the reverend said.

Liam stood up and handed them the rings.

"Harry, do you take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish from death do you part?"

"I do" Harry whispered as he slid the wedding band down his hand.

"Louis, do you take Harry Styles. . ." If you asked Louis to repeat the words, he wouldn't be able too. He was just too lost in Harry's eyes and the moment to repeat them.

"I do" he smiled, slipping the ring down Harry's long, slender finger that was up his arse a couple days ago. He chuckled at the thought
and looked up at him.

"I pronounce you Louis and Harry Tomlinson. You may kiss" He said.

Louis let out two happy sobs as he laughed, putting his arms around his neck for a hug and then pulling back to kiss his husbands lips. The congregation clapped and cheered as they kissed.

Harry pulled away and hugged his husband, wrapping his arms around his back as Louis put his arms around his waist. "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too, baby" Harry sniffled.

.

"Baby!" Louis shouted as he took a picture of the cake. Harry walked over to him and kissed his cheek as they looked over at the reception. Anne had taken Tobias back to their hotel room for the night so the newly weds could party until they had to leave England yet again to head to Asia. Louis turned his camera to their faces and snapped a picture of them both, smiling into the camera and another of them both kissing.

"I'm so happy" Harry smiled as he looked at the outdoor lights. The fairy lights were strung across the whole of the dining room and dance floor, making the reception look like it was outside but was actually inside because it was too cold in the February air. "I am so happy because you are my beautiful husband and I can't believe I deserve to hold you in my arms at night" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around Louis from behind.

"I'm so happy that you have brought another little light into my world, carrying him for nine months. Look at you" Louis cackled and poked his chest from behind. "I am happy to be the person you hold in your arms at night" Louis said sleepily.

"I'm glad that you are happy" Harry smiled as fools gold came on. People all 'aw'ed and either went to sit down or grab their partners or friends to dance with. Louis and Harry stayed by the cake, swaying side to side as Harry sung the words into Louis' ears, kissing his ear or his hair every so often. Half way through the song, Louis looked down at his wedding ring, smiling at the green gem he had in it that resembled his newly wedded husbands eyes, knowing that Harry had a blue gem in his for Louis.

He was so completely happy, his confidence shining through as he swayed side to side. He was so completely happy that his best friend had won the not so long, but difficult fight to cancer and he was so happy that he had a son at home.

Their one in a million chanced baby who was alive and well, their pride and joy and their happy, little miracle. The thought brought tears in his eyes that he was just so lucky to live the life he leads even though it meant little privacy.

After five years of not fully being certain about what was going to happen after the band had broken up, he had his answer and he knew that whatever that happened after their final tour ended, he would be happy with his happy little family, no matter what.