Chapter 12

Louis smiled up at Harry from where he lay, "of course" he whispered, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to Harry's lips. Harry proceeded to flip them over to he was above Louis. Harry watched as a smirk spread across Louis' face.

"What do I think you are insinuating here, dear Harold?" Louis said. Harry chuckled and moved his hips against Louis' thigh.

"I have a good idea" Harry replied. Louis chuckled and pulled him closer, smashing his lips against Harry's. There was a slam of a door from downstairs but they ignored it, their kiss getting heated as they threw off their shirts to another part of the room.

"Oh, God" Louis whispered against Harry's lips. Harry took the back of Louis' neck into his hand, bringing it closer as he plunged his tongue into Louis' mouth. They didn't realise the door had swung open until there was a loud screech.

"Larry snogging session!" They pulled away and saw that Niall had his phone aimed at them both, chuckling. "This is so going on Instagram"

Louis stood up and ran to Niall "fuck off, Neil" he spat and shoved Niall out of the room before going back to Harry and laying on his back. Harry chuckled and leaned down, pressing kisses to Louis' neck before his phone rang.

"Gods sake" Harry muttered, reaching over Louis and answering the call. "Hello?" He said through gritted teeth while Louis pressed lasting kisses to his upper chest. "Okay. Thanks" he muttered.

"Who was it?" Louis asked, looking up with puffy, red lips and blown pupils.

"George. Just a reminded that we need to go house hunting" he sighed. Louis bit his lip and nodded. "Lou, as much as I want to live with you. . . again, I don't think we are ready for that" he said sadly.

"I know, I feel the same way" Louis sighed. "Lets get some sleep" he said. Harry nodded and began getting ready for bed along with Louis, going through instagram as he brushed his teeth, seeing that Niall had uploaded the video he had shot.

Taking one hand from his toothbrush, he typed a comment that read: "I will kill you in your sleep, Niall. No love for you. H" he smiled at himself, pleased at his small messaged, written on the post that the world was going crazy about.

-

Louis' eyes fluttered open, remembering where he was when he looked up at the ceiling. He grabbed his phone and logged into his twitter, seeing tweets management had written. He rolled his eyes and then saw tweets of fans demanding a sex tape.

He gawked at the screen, seeing #directionerswantalarrysextape was trending worldwide. He composed a tweet and moved his thumbs across the screen skilfully.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I don't believe you lot ! Harry's and I's sexual relationship is private, you got more than enough yesterday thanks to Neil.

Louis rolled his eyes and pressed tweet, mentions were flooding in as he played with Harry's hair as he slept. He smiled and opened his camera app, angling it towards the sleeping Harry. He giggled and put it to instagram. "My sleeping beauty" he said as he typed it out and then pressing upload.

Louis looked away from his phone and to Harry who was slowly waking up, sighing heavily as he did so. Louis smiled down at him and watched as he opened his eyes. "Good morning" he whispered. Harry smiled and cuddled up to Louis.

"Morning, Lou" he mumbled. "Can I give you a blow job?" He suddenly asked. Louis gasped and began spluttering where he lay.

"You can't just ask someone that, this early" Louis scolded once he had recovered. Harry chuckled and thought for a moment.

"Lets do something rebellious" He smiled. Louis chuckled at him.

"Like what?" He asked, still playing with Harry's hair.

"I have a years old tumblr but its not in my real name so we can take some pictures and put it up on there. It's risky but I want to be rebellious" he said. Louis thought for a moment.

"Okay" he smiled. Harry looked up and grinned triumphantly. "What will we do?" He asked.

"Well, you know how the fans do them edits? They like, photoshop our tattoos onto random people, like porn stars and shit" Harry told him as he crawled out of bed, pulling down his underwear.

Louis looked away, feeling a blush creep on his face. "Um, okay?" He mumbled.

"I want to take a picture of you jerking me off while I jerk you off" Harry said, in a matter-of-fact tone. Louis' eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. Once he had more or less recovered, he nodded with a flirty grin and got out of the bed, pulling off his own underwear.

Harry chuckled and lay back on the bed as he held himself in his hand. Louis sat next to him, their bare bodies touching as Louis' hand went over to Harry's hardening cock.

Harry gripped Louis' and began to move his hand up and down while he held out his phone to take the picture. "We are actually taking a dick pic right now, Hazza. If we get caught out, it's your fault" he said as he started breathing quicker.

Harry laughed and took it, throwing his phone across the room and pouncing onto Louis' lap, their hard ons rubbing together as Harry moved his head so most of his hair was on one side of his head as they kissed. Louis moaned into his mouth as his hips buckled up to meet Harry's.

"Let me fuck you, Lou" Harry whispered.

"Y-your parents are somewhere in the house, babe. They might hear us" he said. Harry tutted and rolled his eyes.

"When we move into a house, you can scream my name, I know you're a screamer" Harry winked. Louis blushed and focused his attention on Harry's butterfly tattoo.

"I'm not that bad" Louis whispered. Harry chuckled and kissed Louis' neck.

"It's a wonder Liam and Niall didn't hear you in the back of the bus" Harry laughed.

"Oh, fuck off Harry" Louis sighed. Harry chuckled and moved further down Louis' body, kissing and nipping at skin.

"Turn over sweetie" Harry demanded. Louis turned onto his stomach and allowed Harry to spread his cheeks and lean forwards to press his mouth to his hole. He gasped, moaning immediately as Harry dipped his tongue inside of him.

Louis buried his face into the pillow, letting out high pitched wails as Harry pulled away, pushing two fingers into him. Louis sucked in a breath that went unnoticed by Harry.

"Oh, God" he whispered as Harry pressed another finger in. He took his fingers out and put his lips back to Louis' hole, moaning against him which made Louis almost scream from the pleasure.

"H-Harry, do something" Louis begged as his boner brushed against the sheets, friction from the material making it harder to hold back his orgasm.

"You sure?" Harry asked, dipping one finger into Louis' very open hole. Louis hummed and nodded as Harry pushed into him. "I'm clean"

"Me too" Louis whispered as Harry pushed into him dry, making Louis choke on a dry sob. His hands clenching around the sheets as Harry pulled back.

"Lou, I'm sorry, fuck. We should have been better prepared" Harry mumbled as he began to pull out if Louis.

"No! Wait" Louis gasped. Louis gave him a nod, letting him know to move. Louis sucked in a breath as he began to rock on the bed due to Harry's thrusts.

Louis moaned as he greedily moved with Harry so he met with his hips. Harry breathed deeply through his nose, holding Louis' hips as he began to move faster. Louis made small noises as his body jolted up and down the bed. He felt his orgasm take over his body as he fell limp on the bed.

Harry threw his head back as he came into Louis, making his legs shake. "Fuck, Louis" he cried, recovering once he had finish cumming. He laid on the bed, slowly turning over to meet Harry's eyes.

"I'm going to be so obviously fucked today" Louis laughed. Harry chuckled and leaned forwards.

"My freshly fucked Tomlinson"