Chapter 49

The weeks leading up to Christmas were hard and hectic. Both Louis and Harry were buying presents for pretty much everyone they knew as well as worrying about the wedding and Zayn.

Speaking of Zayn, he had his ups and downs but he was improving, the chemo was working but his hair was thinning. He didn't let it get him down though. Every time someone mentioned his hair, he would simply reply with "the more hair I lose, the better I am getting" which made people relax but he did tweet that he had cancer since people would see he was losing his hair.

It wasn't taken lightly. Tweets of support flooded in, making him feel better but he knew that when he would see his nephew, he would feel better almost immediately.

One Direction's new album was released and with the news of it being their final album with the final tour, the sales shot up. They began promo for it and the tour dates were released, causing the boys to begin touring in January and finish in October time. Tobias was going to come with them of course but sometimes he would be with his grandparents back in England.

Louis stuck the last piece of tape to Tobias' last present and stuck it under the tree as Harry slept on the sofa with Tobias on his chest who was also sleeping. He smiled fondly and stood up to start dinner and put some of his and Harry's food on Tobias' baby plate as well as his sippy cup and then went to wake up his little family. He knelt on the floor by Harry's head and brushed his hands through his hair, kissing his forehead as Harry opened his eyes.

He smiled as he opened his eyes and pouted his lips for a kiss. Louis pressed his lips twice and then put his hand softly on his son's back that woke him up, raising his head from his chest in a daze. He woke up and his little bottom lip trembled. He suddenly started wailing which caused Louis to lift him from Harry and Harry sit up to make space for Louis and Tobias.

Louis smelt his nappy but didn't smell anything wrong. He held him like he was a new born again and rocked him, putting a pacifier in his mouth and calming him down as he started wimpering. "Maybe he is just hungry" Harry frowned. Louis nodded and kissed his cheek as he walked into the kitchen and putting him in a high chair which made him cry again. "Just hand him his food, maybe he will get distracted" Harry said, putting his hands on his hips in confusion.

"I don't know babe, he is sounding really fussy" Louis replied and picked him back up which calmed his cries. "I don't know, maybe he is growing his other teeth, like his back ones" Louis sighed, looking in his mouth as he whimpered as he rocked him.

"Is he?" Harry asked, sitting down at his seat and eating his food.

"Yeah" he sighed. "I'll get him a bottle" Louis replied and held Tobias as he began the bottle. He sat back down with the bottle and fed Tobias as he was being fussy about holding the bottle himself. He leaned into Harry's side and shut his eyes, sighing happily at the peace of only hearing the suckling of Tobias on his bottle.

"Tired, baby?" Harry asked. Louis nodded and held Toby with one arm and holding the bottle with him with the same bottle as he used the other to feed himself. "Let me feed you" Harry said and took the fork from him, picking at the food and putting it in his mouth for him. "What do you want to do tonight, Lou?" Harry asked as he fed himself and Louis as Louis fed their baby.

"Watch a movie, Tobias should be going to bed soon anyway" Louis hummed and took the bottle from his lips and then patted his back.

"No sex tonight?" Harry pouted. Louis snorted and took what was on Harry's fork.

"Absolutely not" Louis replied as Harry pouted, asking for Tobias after he had burped. "I will come with you" Louis said and carried the empty plates to the kitchen sink before walking upstairs with Harry, whining "I am so bored!" Louis pouted.

"Have sex with me then" Harry added and gently too Tobias' jeans and shirt off of him as he squirmed. He grabbed a nappy too and put Tobias on his back as Louis tickled his belly, causing adorable giggles escape his lips.

"maybe" Louis contemplated. Harry cheered and danced as he walked to the nappy changing station. Louis rolled his eyes and stepped out of the way for Harry, snap chatting them both from behind and then only realising the date on his phone. "Oh, poop!" Louis gasped.

"What?" Harry gasped.

"It's my birthday tomorrow!" He laughed as he picked up Tobias, dressing him in his onesie and then sitting on the rocking chair in his room. Louis sighed and patted Harry's lap to make room for him too. They managed to fit all three of them on the small chair, their eyes closed as they rocked forwards and back until Tobias was asleep.

They both decided against sex and against the movie and then went back to bed when Tobias did.