Chapter 32

Harry woke up in the middle of the night, sweat clinging to his skin. He wiped his forehead and took off his shirt, throwing it to the floor and then looking at Louis who was fast asleep. He stood from the bed and walked into the lounge, making his way to the kitchen.

He opened the freezer and stuck his head into it, breathing in the cold air and letting it waft over his skin before walking over to the balcony and opening the door. Harry decided to leave it open as he wandered back to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He held onto his 4 month old baby bump (17 weeks along) and sipped on his water, walking over to his seat on the balcony that had a fly net around it so the insects wouldn't get in.

He sat and stared out at his surroundings, lights of the neighbourhood lighting up the sky. He smiled and looked up at the moon and the stars of the sky. He sighed happily and put his hand on his belly, rubbing it softly. He had read on the internet that in the next couple of weeks, he should be able to feel Tobias moving around, not kicking, just moving and apparently it feels like bubbles popping and that he could also hear music.

"Baby boy, I feel so hot. Is that you making me feel sweaty and disgusting?" He asked with a fond smile. Harry turned on his phone and saw that he had a couple of messages from his friends back at home, as well as his band members and family.

"Harry, come back to bed" A croaky, sleepy and tired voice murdered. He turned around and saw him rubbing his eyes with his balled up fist. "I miss you" he whined and sat down on the chair next to him, shivering at where his bare skin touched the metal chair. "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I was too hot so I came out here" He replied. Louis just nodded and pulled his chair closer to Harry, reaching out and putting both his hands over his stomach. Harry smiled as Louis started to lean forwards and press kisses to the tight skin.

"When are you going to move, baby Toby?" He asked quietly. "I heard you can hear music, you'll be able to hear your dada's beautiful voice" Louis smirked and looked up at him. "I love you, baby boy. I'm going to be the best daddy ever, well, I am going to try to be. Your dada might beat me to that" He smiled and pressed a kiss to his bump.

He sat up and looked up at Harry who was smiling incredibly wide. "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" Harry giggled. "Wait, before we go to bed again, can you get me my peanut butter, apples and a knife?" he asked him. Louis chuckled and kissed Harry's hair.

"Of course I can" Louis replied and skipped over to the cupboards, grabbing the things Harry had requested before walking the length of the apartment and going onto the balcony, handing the apple and knife for Harry to cut up. Louis sat and uncapped the butter for him and had a bit of it but received a scowl from Harry.

He watched as Harry cut the apple into separate segments before grabbing the peanut butter jar and clasping it to his chest, dipping the peanut butter and then eating it, moaning in appreciation. "Wow" he whispered. Louis frowned, not understanding what was so good about it so he grabbed a apple slice and dipped it in the jar, earning a noise of approval from Harry.

"I don't see why you like it so much" Louis said, pulling a face.

Harry rolled his eyes. "It's perfect" he said. Louis chuckled and pulled out his phone, opening his instagram and taking a picture of the jar pressed to Harry's chest with a one apple slice Harry was holding in his hand. He captioned it 'Midnight cravings !' and then uploaded it, making the world go mad at Harry's chest, part of his tummy and how cute it was that Louis was up with him.

"I'm heading back to bed, babe. We have a big day today" He said, considering that it was very early morning. Harry nodded and stood up too, taking his craving foods with him and putting them on the dining table. Harry laced his sticky fingers with Louis'. He didn't mind because soon, tiny, little, sticky fingers would be patting his face and touching his hands and Louis couldn't wait.

-

"Mickey and Minnie!" Harry cheered as he saw a sign to have pictures with the two famous mice. Louis laced his fingers with Harry, waving at a fan who had been waving at him, he blew a kiss which made her squeal as they continued walking towards the 'town hall' where the princesses and mice were. "Lou?" Harry asked as they lined up.

"Yeah?" He asked. Harry walked up to Louis, putting his arms around Louis from behind so he belly pressed up to his back and his head was resting on his shoulder. "When pumpkin is born, we won't be able to have another child, like a biological one" Harry whispered into his ear. Louis visibly deflated. "We should adopt when the time is right" Harry suggested.

"Wouldn't you like a surrogate?" Louis frowned. Harry thought for a moment.

"But every child deserves a good home. I would love our own children but I would also love to give a child who hasn't got a home, a home." Harry replied. "If that makes sense" He added. Louis nodded and walked forwards with the line.

"That would be nice. We could always do both, have a big family when we are ready. We would have to see what happens to do with the band" He said. Harry agreed and kissed Louis' cheek. The line moved forwards and soon, they were able to see Mickey and Minnie.

Harry became a child, giggling and fidgeting as he walked up to them both. Mickey hugged him and kissed his cheek with his nose and did the same with Louis. Minnie hugged them both tightly and pointed to Harry's tummy. Harry nodded and let her touch it, rubbing it softly. Flashes went off from the camera and they had pictures taken with the mice. About fifteen minutes later, they were buying the pictures and walking back towards the castle.

"Well, people might know this before our families but I wanted to do this now because it's disney" Louis rambled. Harry frowned and watched as Louis dug into one of the bags they had. People had began crowding around them, watching nosily. Louis threw the bags to the floor next to him and then dropped onto one knee. Gasps were audibly heard and small little squeals.

"Princess?" He whispered. He opened the case, revealing the silver band with the mickey ears on. Harry gasped and put one hand over his mouth, tears cascading down his cheeks. "Will you marry me?"