Chapter 2 On-site Interpretation of Stone

Lin Luo lay on the bed and rested for a while. When the time was almost up, he went to the next door and knocked on Sun Hong's door.

  "Xiao Luo?" Sun Hong was stunned for a moment after seeing Lin Luo, but soon realized something, and his face instantly showed some joy, "Did someone from the Xing family come to choose a stone?"

       Sun Hong and Lin Luo's relationship Well, I know that Lin Luo rarely goes out at night. Unless someone comes to choose a stone, he will be asked to go with him. He likes to watch the excitement the most. On such a remote planet filled with yellow sand, there are no entertainment activities. Fortunately, he can still watch other people betting on stones for entertainment.

  "Yes."

  "Let's go!" After saying that, the two of them walked towards the management center together.

  When Lin Luo and Sun Hong arrived at the management center, outside a lot of people have gathered, and almost all the workers in the mining area have come to join in the fun.

  In the management center, which used to be locked at night, it was now brightly lit. He Fei, the person in charge of the mining area, was accompanying a group of well-dressed people to select wool from the warehouse of the management center. The miners dug out wool from the mine all stored here.

  The Xing family is one of the four major families in the empire. This resource star named Kurta is an industry owned by the Xing family. The Xing family regularly sends high-paying consultants with rich experience in stone gambling here to select stones.

  The reason why it is called stone selection rather than stone gambling is because the Xing family's main business is wool trading, not stone gambling. The advisory group will screen the newly dug wool and divide it into five grades: good, medium and poor.

        High-quality wool usually performs very well, and is very likely to yield high-quality jadeite such as glass and ice types; fine wool performs slightly worse, but it is still possible to produce high-quality jadeite of water and above types; medium wool material The possibility of getting good jadeite is very low. Generally, you can only get jadeite of water type and glutinous type at best. For inferior woolen materials, you can usually only get jadeite of bean type at most. For inferior woolen materials, you can basically get jadeite of bean type. It's no different from an ordinary stone, so the possibility of finding jadeite is extremely low.

  The high-quality wool is usually kept by the Xing family, and the other four grades of wool are sold to the outside world.

  Good-quality wool has the highest price, often selling for a high price of seven or eight figures per piece; medium-grade wool has a price of hundreds of thousands; low-grade wool has a price of between several thousand and tens of thousands; inferior wool has a price of between several thousand and tens of thousands; Woolen materials are usually sold by the pound and are sold at extremely low prices.

  The advisory group held many labels of different colors in their hands, representing different grades. Big red represents excellent, green represents good, yellow represents average, blue represents inferior, black represents inferior, and white represents uncertain. After the Stone Gambling Consultant attaches the labels, there will be specialized moving personnel to move the wool to different areas according to the classification of the labels.

       Those woolen materials with white labels will be set aside separately, and will be identified by all stone gambling consultants at the end. The gambling potential of this type of wool that the consultant is unsure about is usually very high, and it is possible to bet on Gao Cui. Once the label is wrong, the Xing family may suffer heavy losses.