Chapter 50 Vermi's Disclosure

Some time after the mental incident, Lin Luo received a communication from Wang Xun, asking him if he wanted to participate in the Vermi Opening held in the 21st Galaxy next month.

  Vermi is one of the largest gambling stone-producing planets in the empire. Every year, Vermi holds a fifteen-day large-scale wool fair in the central city of the planet, which is the Vermi Fair.

       In order to express respect for the origin of human beings, that is, the ancient earth era, the basic rules of the entire public market are formulated in accordance with the Pingzhou Grand Publican of the ancient earth era.

  The Vermi Open Market is only open to members of the Stone Gambling Association. If other people want to participate in this event, they must pay a deposit of one million credits, which will be refunded after the public sale is over.

  The Vermi Public Market is famous for its large market size, high grade stone gambling, and good jade quality. Even if the entry threshold is high, it still attracts tens of millions of stone gambling players every year.

       The Vermi Public Betting is a big competition of financial resources, vision and courage for all participants. Once you win the bet, you can make a lot of money, but once you lose the bet, you may lose everything.

  But for the members of the Stone Gambling Association, this is a good opportunity to gain points. They can choose to unwrap the woolen materials they took on the spot. As long as the bet can increase, they can obtain corresponding points. This rule is different from that of Snia. The rules for Star friendly matches are the same.

  After listening to Wang Xun's introduction, Lin Luo immediately agreed.

  He wants to go to the public market to find better jade for Xing Mo, and the Empire Stone Gambling Competition will be held next year. He can't stay in the lower ranks all the time. He must seize the time to earn points and gain knowledge along the way. , you can get it all in one fell swoop, why not do it.

  After ending the call with Wang Xun, Lin Luo rushed to Xing Mo's study and told Xing Mo the news.

  Xing Mo naturally supported his young lover unconditionally, and he began to actively prepare for his trip next month.

  What is the most important thing to attend the Vermi Open? Of course it is money!

       Due to the large number of people participating, the competition has become more intense. The final transaction price of the wool in the Vermi public sale is almost never less than one million. Last year's bidding king even sold a sky-high price of 360 million credit points. Without money, vision It's useless no matter how good it is.

  Xing Mo calculated the balance in their account and found that it was only over 30 million when the full amount was reached. It was okay to buy some ordinary woolen materials, but it might be a bit uncertain if he wanted to bid for a few pieces of better materials.

  What should I do if I'm short of money? Borrow it.

  Who to borrow from?

  Xing Mo immediately thought of Yin Ye and immediately sent him a message.

  "What? Do you need my help with anything else?" Yin Ye knew Xing Mo's personality of not going to the Three Treasures Hall for anything, so he asked with a chuckle.

  "Xiao Luo and I are going to participate in the Vermi Open. We don't have enough money. Can you lend me some?"

  "How much?"

  "One hundred million."

  "Okay." Yin Ye barely even moved his eyebrows, "I'll have Zihao call you right away."