Chapter 47 The Fifth Day - Part 2

After Han Xinyu was carried into the floating ambulance, Huang Xuan, the president of the Kono branch, came specifically to find Xing Mo. As the president of the branch, he plays the role of supervision and judgment, so he cannot leave the scene at will until the end of the game. Yes, he could only ask Xing Mo to take care of Han Xinyu for the time being. After their game was over, he would rush to the hospital immediately.

  This was just a piece of cake for Xing Mo, so he agreed.

  Lin Luo and Han Xinyu were rushed to the Sinia Star Central Hospital. Xing Mo registered the two of them. After the hospital confirmed that their lives were not in danger, they were sent to the examination room for a series of tests. Body checkup.

  In the testing room, in two testing cabins side by side, the scene of a handsome young man and a small leopard cat with beautiful fur undergoing physical examinations at the same time was somewhat inexplicably joyful.

       After the examination, one person and one leopard cat were sent to the ward together. Since they were both sent to the hospital at the same time, and Xing Mo went through the procedures for them both, the doctor arranged them in the same room.

  Xing Mo didn't raise any objection. Anyway, they were just waiting here for the test results. Once the doctor had a diagnosis, they could go back.

  **********

  Due to the need to analyze the test results and data, the doctor's diagnosis results came out later than Xing Mo expected.

  "Look here, this is the performance of his cerebral cortex... This is his mental power test chart. He has just awakened his mental powers not long ago, and his mental domain has not yet been fully developed. In addition, the genes in his body are different from ours. Transforming back into an animal form is a stress response produced by the body in order to protect itself... This situation is not dangerous. As his mental power upgrades, the situation will gradually improve..." After the examination results came out, the doctor came When he arrived in the ward, he told Xing Mo about the situation of Lin Luo and Han Xinyu, "Mr. Han is in the same situation. He suffered from syncope due to mental exhaustion and can recover after a short rest."

  Only then did Xing Mo realize that Han Xinyu was actually a person with mental powers.

       Xing Mo chatted with the doctor for a few more words, and then his optical brain rang. It was a message from He Kun. It seemed that their game was over. Worried about disturbing the people in the room, he walked out of the room to answer the communication.

  After he left, Han Xinyu opened his eyes in the hospital bed. When he woke up, he heard the conversation between the doctor and Xing Mo.

  He looked at the little ocelot sleeping on the bed not far away with complicated eyes. He didn't expect that Lin Luo was also a psychic power user and a rare descendant of the first generation of modified humans with beast genes.

  With the aid of mental power and the unique enhancement of beast genes, no wonder his stone gambling ability is so outstanding... It was really not unfair to lose to him before...

       When Xing Mo returned to the ward again, he was followed by three people. It was He Kun, Zhao Xiaolei and Xu Jian who had just finished the game and came to the hospital. Wang Xun, as branch president, still had some things to deal with, so He sent He Kun and several other young men over to see the situation.

  After they entered the ward, they found that Han Xinyu had woken up.

  "Mr. Xing, right? I'm much better now. I just contacted President Huang. I can take the car back by myself. Thank you for taking care of me." Han Xinyu politely expressed his gratitude to Xing Mo.