Chapter 16 The Man Behind The Scenes

The man who caused the trouble had some skills. He quickly got up from the ground and tried to fight back, but he could not be Xing Mo's opponent. He was knocked to the ground repeatedly, and finally he was beaten to the ground with a bruised nose and a swollen face, unable to move. Several of his A helper also wanted to come up to help, but was stopped by Lin Luo.

  Lin Luo's hands were quickly transformed into animal claws, emitting a sharp light under the light. Although Lin Luo looks thin, the ocelot gene in his body makes him very fast and powerful. These ordinary people are no match for him.

       When Lin Luo began to expose the true identity of these people, Xing Mo had already called the police through the Star Network. The garrison of Kippola quickly came to Gambling Stone Street based on the position in Xing Mo's alarm message and successfully dispatched these people. The crowd was arrested.

  Coincidentally, the person leading this team was Ling Wenhua, Xing Mo's classmate when he was in the military academy. After Ling Wenhua graduated from the military academy, he joined the army and worked hard all the way to become a lieutenant. Now he is on duty and has been assigned to the planet Kipera as the commander of the third garrison brigade.

  Xing Mo had always been a god-like figure when he was in the military academy. Ling Wenhua also admired him very much, so after being called to the police, he immediately led a team and rushed over.

  "Xing Mo!" Ling Wenhua's name is gentle, but in fact he is a tall and thick man. He looks very serious when he has no expression, but looks particularly silly when he smiles...

  Xing Mo looked at the silly smile on Ling Wenhua's face and reluctantly resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He briefly explained the ins and outs , and then handed over all the people they caught to Ling Wenhua.

       "Damn, who is the son of a bitch behind this?! Don't worry, Xing Mo! I will definitely find out for you! But you also need to come with us, and there is some evidence that you need to submit."

  "sure no problem."

  Xing Mo and Lin Luo followed Ling Wenhua into the car. Wang Ze stayed to look at the store. Seeing that the excitement was gone, the others dispersed, but there were still many people who followed Wang Ze to the store. They were originally I didn't really believe that Xing Mo's shop would sell fake wool. After all, they had an entire planet's jade veins as their backing. Now I didn't believe it even more. Instead, I felt that I might be able to get lucky and make a big profit from my bet.

  There are also some people who want to inquire about Lin Luo's information from Wang Ze. These people are all old people from Beishi Street. They are very well-informed about the information about Beishi Street. This young man named Lin Luo has only been around for two years. In just one day, I made three huge gains in gambling. This is not the kind of luck that ordinary people can have!

  However, Xing Mo had greeted Wang Ze early in the morning and asked him not to release any information about Lin Luo to the outside world, so Wang Ze only said that Lin Luo was Xing Mo’s friend, and asked all other questions without knowing anything about it. People return disappointed.

       On the other side, Xing Mo and Lin Luo followed Ling Wenhua to the garrison headquarters. Ling Wenhua asked his subordinates to escort the troublemakers for interrogation. He took Xing Mo and Lin Luo for questioning and recorded all the ins and outs of the incident. He stopped and copied the evidence video provided by Lin Luo.

  Xing Mo and Lin Luo, no matter from any angle, there is no possibility of fraud. The evidence they provided is also sufficient and can be verified. The current behavior of those people has constituted fraud and malicious intent. For defamation, according to the Empire's criminal law, one will be sent to the Desolate Star to do hard labor for at least three years.