Chapter 35 Challenge-Part 1

As expected of a professional construction team, Lin Luo's workshop was built in just five days. The interior of the workshop is deliberately made of high-grade sound insulation materials, and the exterior is deliberately built in the style of the main house, which looks very matching.

  Xing Mo moved the stone-breaking machine he had received a few days ago, just in time to unwrap the wool they brought back from the warehouse.

       They are all high-quality jadeite, including a piece of green hibiscus jadeite. These jadeites should be enough for Yin Ye's next auction.

  Just as they were untying the last piece of wool, the optical brain on Lin Luo's wrist suddenly vibrated, indicating that he had received a message. After he clicked on the message, he found that the message was sent by the Stone Gambling Association, and that he was challenged by a man named Chen Zhigang.

  "Why did this person challenge me?" Lin Luo was a little stunned. He didn't know the person who challenged him at all.

  "Let me take a look." Xing Mo went over to take a look and found a link at the bottom of the message. After clicking on it, he entered the official website of the Stone Gambling Association, which listed the list of contestants for next year's Stone Gambling Competition. This list has a total of 97 pages, and Lin Luo's name is on the last page of the list. Click on his name to see his registration information.

 【personal information】

  Name: Lin Luo

  Sex: Male

  Age:21

  Record: 1 win, 0 draw, 0 loss

  Winning rate: 100%

  Rank: Junior

  Points:10

  Ranking: 9732nd

  Registration time: July 4, 1522 in the interstellar calendar

  The Stone Gambling Competition is a large-scale event at the empire level. All stone gambling masters in the entire empire will participate in this stone gambling feast. Because there are so many participants and their levels are different, the entire competition adopts a tier classification system. , divided into five levels in total-beginner, intermediate, advanced, professional, and master.

       Participants can obtain rank points by challenging opponents of the same rank or higher. When the points reach a certain value, the points can be spent to upgrade the rank. In the stone betting competition, they can participate in the competition of that rank.

  If you are defeated in the challenge, the corresponding points will be deducted. If the points are lower than the minimum limit of the rank, you will be forcibly demoted and can only participate in low-rank competitions.

       Competitions at different levels have different gold content and winning rewards.

  For example, the junior and intermediate level competitions are actually just entry-level competitions for rookies in the stone gambling world. The participants are usually amateurs in stone gambling. Even if they win the championship, there is nothing to be proud of.

       Senior ranks and above are the domain of professional stone gambling masters. If you can get a good ranking in the competition, you will definitely gain both fame and fortune.

  The person who challenged Lin Luo was a participant in the junior rank. His rank points were 95, his record was 13 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, with a winning rate of 72.22%. As long as he gets 5 more points, he can be upgraded to the intermediate rank. It seems that he wants to gain points by challenging Lin Luo so that he can advance to the next level.