Chapter 42 Han Xinyu

Probably due to excessive mental energy consumption, after Lin Luo returned to the hotel, he couldn't hold back and transformed back into his animal form. He didn't even have the strength to crawl out of the pile of clothes.

  Xing Mo quickly pulled off his clothes and fished out a little leopard cat.

       "Thank you for your hard work." Xing Mo stretched out his hand to stroke the fur of the little leopard cat.

  "Ouch..." he responded softly, and the little ocelot quickly fell asleep.

  Xing Mo sighed, placed the little leopard cat on the soft pillow, covered his belly with a quilt, and then walked into the bathroom to wash up.

  Both of them originally thought that they would be able to recover after just one night's rest, just like before.

  However, on the morning of the third day, after getting up, Xing Mo was staring at Lin Luo, who still maintained his animal form.

  "Ooooooooooooo!" Lin Luo was so anxious that Maomao was about to explode.

  "Can't you change back?" Xing Mo frowned slightly.

  "Ooooooooooo!" The little ocelot nodded its head vigorously, its ears curled back, its nails popped out of its flesh pads, and it grabbed the sheets again and again, as if it could pull it off. It was as if the anxiety in my heart was transferred away.

  "It seems that your special ability cannot be used for a long time, but it shouldn't be a big problem. Let's just be more careful next time." Finally, the little leopard cat with fried fur was calmed down.

       "Ouch..." Lin Luo pointed in the direction of the door with his claws.

  The next moment, there was a knock on their door.

  Xing Mo walked over and opened the door, and found an energetic He Kun standing outside the door.

  "Morning! Mr. Xing! Is Xiao Luo up? The hover car we ordered will arrive in twenty minutes. Shall we go down together?"

  "He..." Xing Mo didn't know how to explain Lin Luo's current situation to He Kun.

  "What's wrong with him?" He Kun looked at Xing Mo blankly, waiting for his follow-up.

  With Lin Luo like this, he probably won't be able to participate in the competition today, and he won't be able to use his human form to ask for leave from his companions. It's not impossible for him to make up an excuse to fool people, but it will always leave an impression of insincerity... …After all, no matter how urgent the matter is, you can’t even spare the time to send a message in person, right?

  Xing Mo thought for a while and finally decided to tell the truth. Anyway, the fact that Lin Luo was a descendant of the first generation of reformers was listed in his personal information. He would know it after a little investigation. There was no need to hide it.

       "I'm afraid he won't be able to participate in today's game..."

  "What?! Why?! Are you feeling unwell? I brought a healing potion! I'll get it!" He Kun finished speaking in rapid succession and planned to go back to get the potion.

  Xing Mo sighed, stopped He Kun, and explained Lin Luo's situation to him, but he didn't mention the special ability. He only said that it was affected by genes, and once he was overworked, he would easily turn into an animal form.

  "Ah?! Is it really impossible to change back?" He Kun had heard that the first generation of modified humans would have genetic defects, but he didn't expect Lin Luo to be so serious.