Chapter 30 Auction-Part 1

The auction of Yin's Auction House started at seven o'clock in the evening on the second day. Lin Luo had not participated in the auction yet and was particularly curious, so Xing Mo brought him over early.

  However, they came early, and others came even earlier. The entrance of Yin's Auction House was already crowded with people, and the two of them were blocked fifty meters away, unable to squeeze in.

       "Why are there so many people? Has the Yin's Auction House shut down the online bidding? I don't know what they are doing!" Someone couldn't help but complain.

  "Hey, brother, you don't know yet, right?" As soon as he finished speaking, someone next to him immediately answered.

  "What do you know?"

  "In today's auction, the final lot has been replaced."

  "Replaced it? I came here just for those two pieces of ice to grow Yanglu! Why did I just replace it?!" The man's voice suddenly became louder, and there was a little anger in his tone, as if he had been hurt. Deception in general.

  "Hey, brother, don't get excited. You still don't know what the final lot has been changed to, do you?"

  "What was it replaced with? Tell me quickly!" The man was obviously impatient and asked impatiently, "Is it possible that it can be replaced with a better jadeite?"

  "Isn't that right! The grand finale of today's auction has been replaced by a piece of glass supreme yellow jade! That is a top-quality jade that is rare to see in a century!"

  "real or fake?!"

  "Of course it's true! Last night, there was a huge banner announcement on the official website of Yin's Auction House, and there was also a push from Star Network. Didn't you see it?"

       "No, I had something to do yesterday and didn't go to the Star Network." The man shook his head and said, "Then why are there so many people here? You can obviously participate in the online bidding directly through the Star Network?"

  "Hey, that's the best Supreme Yellow. Who doesn't want to see it with your own eyes? If you can't afford it, you might as well take a look!"

  "It makes sense, it makes sense." More and more people around them participated in their discussion, and the topics almost all revolved around the piece of supreme yellow.

  Lin Luo felt happy when he heard that, that was the jade he gambled out!

  Xing Mo was also very happy. Everyone paid a lot of attention to the piece of jade, and the final bidding price must have been high. The balance on his account could finally increase.

  It's not that Xing Mo cares about money that much, it's just that he is too short of money recently.

  The meteorite rain that hit the Kurta Star mining area caused a lot of trouble for Xing Mo. Whether it was the reconstruction of the mining area or the resettlement of the miners who suffered, there was no need to spend money on anything.

       His savings were spent like water, and until the mining area could resume production, he would not have any funds coming in. Instead, he would have to keep sending money to the mining area.

  Later, Lin Luo was taken to the best private clinic in Capital Star for treatment. The series of expenses exceeded one million, plus the five million credits for purchasing advanced genetic enhancement fluid, it was another huge expense.

  Not to mention the cost of purchasing a multi-function tester and wool, Xing Mo almost spent all his savings over the years.

  But he was not worried at all, because he knew that the money would be earned back sooner or later.