Chapter 13 Little Leopard Cat

"Lin Luo?" Xing Mo asked tentatively. He knew that Lin Luo was a descendant of the first generation of reformers. He could transform into an animal form, but he didn't know what his animal form was.

  "Ouch...owoo..." The little thing floating in the bathtub immediately fluttered in his direction and screamed feebly twice, as if asking him for help.

  Xing Mo quickly walked over, fished out the wet little guy from the bathtub, and then wrapped him in a dry towel.

  After holding the little guy in his arms, Xing Mo discovered that the little guy was heavier than he thought, but because the fur was all wet and stuck to his body, he couldn't tell what type of beast it was.

  "Ouch..." Lin Luo made a pitiful cry. He was a little embarrassed that he had caused trouble to Xing Mo again.

  Possibly due to the sequelae of mental exhaustion, when he was taking a bath, he felt his eyes go dark, his body suddenly shrunk rapidly, and he fell into the water all of a sudden. However, he couldn't use his hands and feet. If Xing Mo hadn't saved him in time, If he fished it out, he might have drowned in the bathtub.

  Xing Mo put Lin Luo on the bed, let him lie on the bed, and then slowly dried his body with a towel.

  Lin Luo was very cooperative. He raised his paws when he was asked to raise his paws and lowered his paws when he was asked to lower his head. Xing Mo couldn't put it down because of his soft fur.

  Lin Luo's fur quickly became semi-dry and fluffy. Looking at the furry ball, it was very cute.

  Xing Mo felt that Lin Luo's animal shape should look like a feline, but it was a bit larger than an ordinary cat. The fur was silver-gray, the abdomen was pure white, and there were black spots on the back.

  Xing Mo turned on the optical brain, took a picture of Lin Luo with the camera, and then searched the star network, only to find that Lin Luo's animal form turned out to be an ocelot.

  The ocelot has a well-proportioned body, a round head and a short snout, large and round eyes, upright pupils, and small and pointed ears. It looks somewhat similar to a cat in appearance, but its attack power is several times that of a cat.

       When Lin Luo gathered his body, he looked small, but after he stood up straight, his body became elongated, and he really looked a bit like a leopard.

  Xing Mo looked at his pitiful little appearance, ran his hands along his fur with some humor, and asked softly, "What's wrong? Can't he change back?"

  Lin Luo yelled listlessly, which was a response to his words.

  "Otherwise, why don't you sleep with me tonight? I don't feel at ease with you like this." Xing Mo said, stroking Lin Luo's soft down.

  Lin Luo opened his mouth and shouted. Xing Mo didn't know what he meant, so he just assumed he had agreed.

  Xing Mo put the jade and the half bottle of elemental liquid into the space button, and carried the fluffy little ocelot to his room. As for the mess in Lin Luo's room, he left it to the housekeeping robot to clean up.

  One person and one ocelot were lying on the left and right of the spacious bed. Xing Mo was afraid that he would accidentally crush him while sleeping, so he did not sleep with him in his arms. Lin Luo huddled up in a ball obediently, huddled on the pillow at the head of the bed, and soon fell asleep.

       But in the second half of the night, Lin Luo might have felt a little cold, so he subconsciously looked for a heat source, and got into Xing Mo's arms in a daze.