Chapter 15: Wool Controversy-Part 2

"Xiao Lin! You..." Wang Ze looked anxious and was about to persuade Lin Luo not to waste money, but was stopped by Xing Mo.

  Xing Mo stared at the young man quietly. Seeing his confident and calm look, the intense emotions in his heart slowly calmed down.

  The man and Lin Luo paid the money with one hand and delivered the goods with the other. The crowd of people watching outside were also whispering, thinking that Lin Luo must want to buy the stone with money to settle the matter.

  After the man got the money, he became more and more contemptuous of Lin Luo. This piece of wool was selected from the scraps and carefully made to look exactly like the piece in Xingmo's shop before being used to cause trouble. This piece of scraps had the most It was only sold for one or two thousand credits, but this fool actually spent one hundred thousand to buy it. He was really stupid.

       This money is considered to be his hard work, and the matter has become even bigger now. He took pictures the whole time and left sufficient evidence. When the time comes, he will pay it to the Stone Gambling Association, and the reputation of Xingmo's shop will definitely be ruined. It will plummet.

  When the time comes, that person will definitely reward him heavily! This business is really profitable!

  "Okay! Now that you have received the money, this piece of garbage belongs to you! Let's go!" The man accepted it and was about to leave, but he did not forget to continue the black torture before leaving.

  "Wait a minute." Lin Luo said, still smiling.

  "What are you doing?! Do you want to regret it?" the man said warily.

  "No." Lin Luo replied good-naturedly, "I plan to unravel this piece of wool completely to prove that it is a good piece of wool. I wonder if any of you would like to stay and take a look?"

  Lin Luo's words were polite, but the man knew that if he refused, they might say that he was guilty or something.

  The man sneered, "Okay, I'll see how you prove that this piece of garbage is good wool."

  "Okay, but the place here is a bit small. Let's go to Jieshi Square outside."

  "Okay!"

       The man secretly rejoiced in his heart. When this stupid young man untied this piece of garbage, wouldn't more people see it?

  Everyone followed Lin Luo and left Xing Mo's shop and headed to Jieshi Square.

  Lin Luo spent some money to rent a stone dissolving machine, and then placed the larger piece of wool cut in half onto the stone dissolving machine.

  The man sneered as he watched Lin Luo press the chrome knife, waiting to see the painful look on his face after the cut.

  "It's foggy! It's foggy!" But I heard someone shouting excitedly in my ear.

  It's foggy? How is this possible?

  "It looks like honey mist!"

  Honey mist is a good mist for stone gambling. If honey mist appears under the woolen leather shell, it often indicates that there may be good jadeite material inside.

  Lin Luo calmly replaced the chrome knife with a grinding wheel and started rubbing it against the honey mist.

  When the grinding wheel stopped, Xing Mo helped sprinkle water on the cut surface, and then a faint blue came into view.

  "Blue Water Jade!!!" Blue Water Jade is a very rare variety. Its color and transparency are as clear and clear as sea water. It contains extremely concentrated energy and mild water element energy.