Chapter 41 The Second Day

Although there are still three and a half hours until the deadline for the first competition day, it is not that easy to search for a piece of wool that is sure to rise sharply in the vast sea of ​​gambling markets within three and a half hours. easy.

  Although there were a few more bets that went up later, none of them could shake the Kipera branch's number one position.

  In the end, the Kipera branch successfully won the championship on the first match day and received three additional bonus points, with a total score of 17 points.

  As mentioned before, each branch can distribute the points obtained to each branch member participating in the friendly match according to the contribution ratio for rank upgrade, so Wang Xun distributed the points according to the contribution ratio.

       "Today is the first day of the friendly match. Our ability to win the championship is inseparable from everyone's efforts. So everyone can get 1 point today, in addition to Lin Luo, He Kun, Liu Lao and Wang Lao They are today’s heroes, among them Lin Luo has contributed the most, so Lin Luo can get another 5 points, He Kun gets 2 points, Mr. Liu and Mr. Wang each get 1 point. I hope everyone will continue to work hard tomorrow!" Wang Xun He said with a smile, "I'm treating you tonight. Let's have a good meal together! Mr. Xing, please come too!"

  "Okay, thank you." Xing Mo couldn't help but glance at Wang Xungao. There was indeed a reason why he became the president.

  Wang Xun's point distribution may not seem fair to Lin Luo at first glance, but it is the best distribution method for the entire team. If only Lin Luo and the others get points, the rest of the people will definitely lose their motivation, especially the person who failed in gambling before, probably no longer dares to buy gambling stones easily.

       Wang Xun's current point distribution method satisfies everyone. Those who were not able to help the club gain points will feel guilty and will definitely work harder in subsequent games.

       Later, during the meal, a group of people who were not very familiar with each other gradually became familiar with each other, and many people took the initiative to chat with Lin Luo. Like Mr. Liu and Mr. Wang, there are also Mr. Zhao and Mr. Fu who are senior in the team. Among the younger generation, in addition to He Kun, there are also Zhao Xiaolei and Xu Jian. Xu Jian was the one who made a mistake and had five points deducted from his score. He was really too confident in himself.

  Although Zhao Xiaolei and Xu Jian are also in the junior ranks, they have rich fighting experience and are ranked high. Especially Xu Jian, who is among the top 100 junior ranks, so they initially looked down upon Lin Luo, who joined temporarily. But now they finally understand what it means to be someone outside the world, and there is a world outside the world.

       Although He Kun's ranking is not as good as that of Zhao Xiaolei and Xu Jian, his ability is not bad. I believe that it won't be long before all three of them can break into the intermediate ranks.

  Young people get to know each other easily, and after a meal, everyone got closer, especially He Kun, who has a warm and cheerful personality. He has already exchanged communication numbers with Lin Luo, and they have become good brothers.

  The second day came quickly. Mr. Fu took the lead in betting on a piece of waxy spinach green jade and won four points for the club. Zhao Xiaolei and Xu Jian also performed well, each adding two more points to the club. In the afternoon, Liu Lao and He Kun bet again. Even without Lin Luo, the branch still led by fifteen points.

       Lin Luo walked around the city of Gambling Stone for six hours before finally finding a piece of wool that satisfied him. But the continuous use of special abilities put a great burden on his mental strength. Even though he was walking and walking, he was still very tired.