Chapter 7 Living together?

Next, Lin Luo and Xing Mo will sign an employment agreement through Guang Nao. Xing Mo proposed to sign a three-year agreement and would give Lin Luo a fixed commission of 100,000 credit points every year. After that, every time Lin Luo extracted a bottle of energy liquid, he could get ten percent from the sales of this bottle of energy liquid. A gain of one. Such conditions are unimaginably favorable conditions for a newly awakened person who has not yet obtained the qualification of an energy master.

  Lin Luo naturally disagreed. Xing Mo spent millions of credits to save him. He was just a newly awakened superpower who didn't know anything yet. How could he have the nerve to accept such a generous offer? He wished he could give it without taking any penny. Xingmo works part-time. But Xing Mo disagreed no matter what, and said that if he refused to accept this condition, he would not hire him.

  In the end, the two people could only take a step back and cancel the fixed commission. Lin Luo only took the sales share of the extracted energy liquid. The term of the contract was extended to ten years at Lin Luo's insistence.

  After finally signing the agreement, the two smiled at each other and held each other's hands.

  "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

  Although Lin Luo also signed an employment agreement with the mining area, the mining area was originally Xing Mo's industry. As long as Xing Mo agreed to terminate the agreement, it would be fine. Therefore, Lin Luo's identity quickly changed from an insignificant miner to a quasi-energy engineer.

  It's just that Lin Luo is an orphan and does not have any fixed assets. Once the employment agreement with the mining area is terminated, he will be homeless. In desperation, Xing Mo could only take him in temporarily.   Xing Mo went through the discharge procedures for Lin Luo and took him on the shuttle ship to Kipera.

         Since the current internal situation of the Xing family is very chaotic and the struggle for power is becoming more and more intense, it is not appropriate to announce the fact that Xing Mo picked up an energy engineer, so Xing's father suggested that Xing Mo should not return to the capital planet, but go with Lin Luo. Go to the capital star's auxiliary star Kipera to stay temporarily.   Although Kipera Star is only an auxiliary star, its prosperity is no worse than that of the Capital Star. Kipera Star is like spring all year round, has a vast area and beautiful scenery, and is deeply loved by the rich.

  Mother Xing has a small manor on the planet Kipera. Although she seldom lives there, there is a housekeeping robot responsible for cleaning it every day. Xing Mo and Lin Luo can live there directly.

  ********

  When Lin Luo came outside the manor, he was shocked by the beautiful scenery here. As soon as you enter the door, you will see a large flower bed with various colorful flowers that are eye-catching.

  Walking along the long road, you can see a very unique house, which will be their future residence.

  Behind the house is a large flower garden, covered with flowers and trees, green grass, it is beautiful.

  Such bright and bright colors were something Lin Luo had never seen before. He looked around as if Grandma Liu had entered the Grand View Garden, making Xing Mo dumbfounded.

  "Go and rest first. There will be plenty of time to watch later. Aren't you hungry?"

  Lin Luo looked away with some embarrassment and quickly followed Xing Mo's footsteps into the house.

  The interior decoration of the house is simple and comfortable. The seemingly plain design is often embellished with some unique features.

  The chubby housekeeping robot No. 1 has received instructions and knows that two masters will arrive at the manor today, so it has prepared rooms and dinner for them early. The first floor is the kitchen and living room, and the second floor is the study and bedroom. Of course, Xing Mo lives in the master bedroom, and Lin Luo lives in the guest room.